• 438 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5841 Players Online
  • 5403 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Better way to report hackers

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Fasteat2, Sep 13, 2021.

?

Do you agree?

1. no

2. somewhat

3. yes!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This might fall to death ears but I don't think its of any inconvenience for some players but for me there must be a new way to report hackers. Like today (9/13/21) i was playing Micro Battle and there was a player obviously hacking because he was flying and running after people non-stop. and when he flew a up a building too high, he got banned by the game. But two games later he comes back doing the same thing.

1. I think once the player gets banned from the game they should not be allowed to join the server for a long period of time.

2. There must be a way to report the hacker in-game if the server can't see if the person is actually hacking.

My reference for the second point comes from BO2. When the player is ex.(wall-hacking) each player can report the hacker in game and then it will be brought up to the mods and with enough testimony(reports from other people about the hacker) the mods would ban the by the severity of the offense.

The point is that the "Report Guide" and Report system is no longer working and must change for the survival of the server.

Posted Sep 13, 2021
    Diestraction likes this.
  2. That was GWEN that kicked them not ban.
    They already have /report planned for bedrock. Staff should also be perm banning the blatant hackers because 30 day bans are no good.

Posted Sep 13, 2021
    Fasteat2 and Diestraction like this.
  3. The punishment times are automated, we don't get to choose them.

Posted Sep 13, 2021
  4. Thanks for telling me?

Posted Sep 13, 2021
  5. I agree, not only is the current report guide and system simply inefficient but also not the easiest to access

PS4 players basically got no chance of realistically reporting anyone, and mobile and pc players are in the danger of not being able to react fast enough to gather proof needed to report someone

not everyone plays with a screenrecorder turned on in the background at all times like I do, and by the time you might be able to turn it on the suspect might be already gone or you might not be able to record him

and the mods themselves are not able to recognize blatant hackers all the time, not gonna go into detail but I once reported a guy blatantly hacking in pvp situations, they called "insufficient evidence" on it

Posted Sep 13, 2021
    Fasteat2 and StyxKiller03 like this.
  6. This is planned for bedrock, just hasn’t been done yet. However I think it should be something that is prioritized because it is a helpful thing for servers.

Posted Sep 13, 2021
    Diestraction and Fasteat2 like this.
  7. This is also a very good point as well. and also maybe there should be like 3 strikes and your out rule as well.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 15, 2021
  8. Posted Sep 15, 2021
  9. Hey Fasteat2, as mentioned above, /report is already planned for Bedrock in the future. Sadly we do not have a timeline for release, as we currently only have one frontend Bedrock dev. For the time being, forum and discord reports are the best option, if you encounter hackers.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this idea, and if you have any further questions, please feel free to message me.

~ Thread Locked, Processed

Posted Sep 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.