• 595 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10578 Players Online
  • 9983 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Big tank photography: part 1

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Mr.Cardyceps, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Yo lads! About 1 week (and maybe 2 or 3 more days) ago I announced that I was going to show some photos of various tanks.
    Sadly, I didn't manage to make new photos of tanks 'cause it turned out that the only day when I could visit the tank museum was also the only day when it is closed. However, I still have some photos on my older phone which has a really bad camera. I tried to exclude all the bad photos, but it doesn't mean that all photos in this thread are good. I also tried to exclude the photos with unacceptable signs that can be seen clearly.
    Anyway, I hope that you're gonna like the photos below.
    ENJOY (If you can)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Jul 9, 2021
  2. niceee, i like tanks, once i sneaked inside one lol, its very small in there

Posted Jul 9, 2021
  3. Nice

Posted Jul 9, 2021
  4. Yes, I also was inside one of them. Which tank were you inside? I was inside a late soviet tank (can't remember the name). It indeed had low amount of space. However, it wasn't as cramped as some other tanks that I've heard about.

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  5. the M4 Sherman

if im not wrong M4A2(76)W HVSS Sherman 76-mm Wet Horizontal Volute Spring Suspension (HVSS) 5th Canadian Armour Regiment, 8th Princess Louise that served in Italy in 1944 and May 1945

nicknamed the "Easy 8" or “Coriano” now displayed in a park

Posted Jul 9, 2021,
    Last edited Jul 9, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  6. Oh great master! I've searched for someone like you! Someone... who can tell me all the variants of m4 sherman and tanks that are similar to m4 sherman.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 13, 2021
  7. always wanted to shoot a tank lol if i had 2 legs and no criminal record i would 100% be in the army

Posted Jul 13, 2021
  8. Hi!

Awesome pictures, to say the least. I think Italy has the weirdest shaped tanks out of all of the countries that you provided! Personally, I think the USSR tanks look the coolest with the star and the writing on the sides.

Posted Jul 13, 2021
  9. Hey Cardyceps!

These pictures of tanks are super cool! I’ve never seen all the tanks from other countries. It’s really cool how each country had their unique differences in their war machines, like these tanks. I find it interesting to learn about not only my country’s history, but also the world’s, by studying stuff like this. The first picture is also really interesting with the gas mask on the dog, haha. Thank you for taking these and shading them with us! Very interesting stuff.

Posted Jul 24, 2021
  10. I expected fish tanks, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Posted Jul 24, 2021