• 1783 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3867 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Biggest fear?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dinnersaur_, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Loneliness, but I battle it every day so it sounds like an oxymoron.

I watched as all my buddies from high school fell in love and got married, had fulfilling successful lives with them

And here I am on Mineplex, complaining that no one ever waited for me

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  2. oh... going through all these makes mine seem stupid.

but um anyways

Im scared of King Ramses from Courage the Cowardly Dog

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  3. I recommend not playing SSM lots of those spider players

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Dinnersaur_, Xukuri and Strafer303 like this.
  4. My fear is seeing joergen die

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ and Yato like this.
  5. are you scared of @Sven then?

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Jöergen likes this.
  6. maybe he’s my best friend but yea

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  7. I'm scared of spiders.
    But my main fear is to lose my family and to not achieve anything in the real life, then becoming lost and poor in the street.

-arachnophobia
    -loneliness fear
    -poverty fear

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  8. I am afraid of Sven dying in Pewdiepie's let's play series and the value of my account tanking.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  9. my pet dinosaur biting me

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  10. hey!
    So my biggest fear has actually been the same thing for like forever and that I being kidnapped. When I'm home alone or out with friends sometimes I feel like I'm going to get kidnapped and it's pretty scary. I know its rare so that settles my nerves a little. Especially when I'm walking around at night by myself it really gives me the freaks.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  11. Hello!
    I would say that my biggest fear is death as well. This is only because of one question: What happens when you pass away? We know absolutely nothing about what happens. Where do we go? Is it just... well, black? This gives me the creeps.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    RodgersMDH, Dinnersaur_ and Xukuri like this.
  12. huh. quite interesting

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 26, 2019
  13. Heights. I've still yet to be able overcome my fear of heights and I've never been on a rollercoaster. I am going to Disneyland next year though so hopefully trying some rollercoasters and such will help tame it.
    I also am incapable of swimming. I'm not really afraid of the water I just never really learned to swim and as such I can't relax and float in the water.

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  14. Whats popping

My biggest fear is in the dark al alone ligths out electricity off in someones house that isnt my house or not knowing anything about the electricity of im al alone with electricity i would play Minecraft but without electricity i cant

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  15. Hello! My biggest fear would be planes. I have always have had this fear and probably always will. This is mainly because I don't want to be high up in the sky (I am also scared of heights) I refuse to even go near a plane it's a shame really since I can't go anywhere nice on holiday but oh well.

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  16. My biggest fear my whole life has been heights. This seems dumb but I overcame my fear by riding all the highest rides at a Amusement Park. You get a sense of accomplishment and no matter what your fear is try to overcome it! It is one of the best feelings in the world!

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  17. Me sitting here as a Christian seeing people scared of death because they don't know what happens C: *nervous chuckle*
    anywho, my fear would probably be having a painful death like getting stabbed or something like that or even pain in general because I am a very sensitive person who can't really stand pain.

Posted Aug 26, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 26, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  18. Joergen already died 3 times though?

Honestly, my fear can be attributed to what happens after death, not necessarily death itself. It will happen to everyone at some point in time, and there is no way to dodge that. What happens after death? Is their truly a heaven and a more... less fun... place? Are you reincarnated? Do you just see darkness for the rest of eternity? Does your consciousness remain and you're free to walk to earth as a spirit? It's honestly so strange.

Another great fear is people. Not your ordinary good Samaritan, but the people with twisted minds that feel the need to take lives and harm innocent people just to feed their own sick desires. People like that have no space on this planet and honestly deserve life in prison.

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ and Xukuri like this.
  19. Hey Hey!
    I was a little bit insecure when I first started driving but that fades after a while so don't worry, be confident play your favourite tunes in your car and just enjoy WITHIN THE LIMITS and you will see it's not as terrifying as it seems.
    So my biggest fear is connected to a traumatic experience when I was 8 years old, I was in my bed sleeping and something cracked so I woke up and I saw a guy walking in my room through my balcony doors and I screamed as hard as I could and the guy ran...He was never found but every time I go to my bed I see a dark figure in the corner of my room. So when I was 18 I moved from my home town to Slovenian capital because I was accepted into university and I had no problems with that dark figure but whenever I stay a night at my parents' house he is always there at night.

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.