• 257 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3294 Players Online
  • 3037 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Birthday Immortal Giveaway (1 month)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by avaa, Sep 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all!

As of recently, I have decided to host an Immortal giveaway! My birthday is coming up in a couple of days and I wanted to spend part of it giving all of you the opportunity to earning Immortal for a month! Now, as this is a giveaway, there are some requirements of course.

REQUIREMENTS:
    Please mention the following in your response to qualify:
    ~ Please list your IGN
    ~ Fun fact about you
    ~ What you love about Mineplex
    ~ Please only respond one time as it makes it easier to sort through c:
    ~ Anyone can enter as long as you meet the requirements

This giveaway will close on September 18th (in 9 days!) at specifically 5 PM EST (No responses past this time will be accounted for). Results for the giveaway will most likely come out that night after sorting through each response. This is not a whole lot of time, but it gives you about a week and a half to respond and wait for the results. PSA: The Immortal subscription will only last a month. I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope you have fun with this! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask; you're never bothering me :) Good luck!​

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  2. Ooh! Thanks for doing this, and happy belated birthday!

~ Trivialized
    ~ I'm... kinda a nerd haha
    ~ The welcoming community!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    avaa likes this.
  3. hello hello!

my ign is hkq and something fun about me is that I dance (and know that u smelly). the thing I enjoy the most about Mineplex it the community, even at times they don't completely appreciate my work I still love it to death!

Have a great day!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    avaa and zoomfay like this.
  4. ign: flutevegetables
    fun fact: i am a mineplex eternal!
    what i love about mineplex: uhhh

thx for doing this giveaway.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2020
    avaa likes this.
  5. Hello!
    Thanks for hosting this giveaway Ava :D

Please list your IGN
    PROSTONE

Fun fact about you
    I'd say a pretty interesting fact about me is that I'm a competitive figure skater. It's not something a lot of people know much about, so it's always a fun conversation starter. I've been doing it for four years and I have placed nationally already! It's definitely a major time commitment though, as I spend around 10+ hours at the ice rink every week training. I've made some amazing friends at my ice rink that have shaped me into who I am as a person today. The sport teaches you to always be your authentic self, and that's incredibly important, especially for our younger athletes.

What you love about Mineplex

There are so many things I love about Mineplex. I absolutely love the variety of games there are. You can join the server and know that no matter what mood you are in, there is a game to play. If you feel competitive there's SkyWars, CakeWars, Survival Games, MineStrike ect. If you are feeling a little more laid back there is always Block Hunt, Draw My Thing, or Nano Games. That's definitely one of the main reasons I always kept coming back to the server. Another would be the amazing community and staff that we have. The entire staff team is extremely kind, as well as very knowledgeable about the server. Everyone is very welcoming, especially to the new trainees. I'm very proud to say that I'm a member of such an amazing staff team! Our community is extremely passionate about the server and provides vital feedback on our updates. They're also active on the forums answering questions and giving feedback to ideas and game alterations which I thing is amazing!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Amg, anna dot and avaa like this.
  6. ign: scarflet
    fun fact: play tennis
    love about mineplex: the people
    thanks!!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  7. Hey there, thought I'd give it a try :D

~ Please list your IGN
    somewun
    ~ Fun fact about you
    I have recently started working in acting and modelling and I've already done a commercial
    The community because they are always trying to help one another out, and the games are fairly unique to some extent (Like SSM and Bomb Lobbers).

Thank you for your generosity!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  8. ign: brayyyden
    funfact: I am a Mineplex Mod
    Love about Mineplex: Champions

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    avaa likes this.
  9. IGN- Joey_V_Aquarius_
    Fun Fact- I love to make music.
    What I love about Mineplex- The community and the games.

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    avaa likes this.
  10. Happy belated birthday!!
    ~ Please list your IGN:
    6eboy9
    ~ Fun fact about you: I am #1 master builders on bedrock and #8 master builders on java
    ~ What you love about Mineplex: What I love about Mineplex is how the server feels like home to me, I have made so many friends and good memories on Mineplex.
    Thank you for the giveaway!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    avaa likes this.
  11. Hey! I wanted to start off by saying that I highly appreciate this giveaway, and I know a lot of other people probably do as well. It’s super nice of you to give back to the community. Also, happy early birthday!

~ Please list your IGN
    _IronMan_
    ~ Fun fact about you
    I play ice hockey, and I’m even the team captain of my local ice hockey team!
    I love the community and the Staff team, and all of the friends that I’ve made on this server.

Thank you once again and good luck to everyone else entering!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    avaa likes this.
  12. ~ IGN: Atlannac
    ~ Fun fact about me: I'm actually really sarcastic (ItsFree among many others know exactly what I mean LOL)
    ~ What I love about Mineplex: I love the people on the server, and just the whole community in general. I've met so many good people on this server and that definitely stands out the most to me <3

Thanks again for hosting this giveaway! I know we all really appreciate it ^w^

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    ItsFree and avaa like this.
  13. Hello and thanks for hosting this giveaway!

IGN: Paladise_

Fun Fact: I'm left-handed!

What I love: I love the community as it is almost always welcoming and fun to interact with!

Good luck to everyone who enters!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2020
  14. Yo!

First off, happy early birthday! It’s really cool that you’re giving someone immortal to celebrate your birthday, that’s really nice of you to do. With that being said, thanks a bunch for doing this giveaway!

REQUIREMENTS:

~ Please list your IGN:
    xinners
    ~ Fun fact about you:
    I’m currently on two leaderboards for Mineplex Bedrock Edition - Cakewars and Skywars
    I immensely love the community here at Mineplex! :)

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    avaa likes this.
  15. omg Ava this is so kind of you to do. I will not be entering but I'm sure that whoever wins will be very grateful!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Ryan9116 and avaa like this.
  16. Hello!

IGN: TotalTelemetry

Fun Fact About you: I tend to be the guy who pops the "Bubble" of those who badmouth others :D

What You Love About Mineplex: In the past, I would say "The birthplace of the "Strike-Games" and "Super-Paintball" " But now I say Super-Paintball!

Thank You for doing this!

And I want to wish Good Luck to everyone who enters!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    avaa likes this.
  17. Hiiii Ava
    You probably remember me as the dude who accuses you all the time in Among Us lol

My IGN is Im_Ken (although I might change it soon)
    Fact: I can speak Spanish and one day I'd like to go to Spain
    What I love about MP: Champions

Thanks for this giveaway and gl everyone!

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Looof, PROSTONE and avaa like this.
  18. ign: VENEZE
    fun fact: i fly hack in cake wars!
    what i love about mineplex: it good

ty for doing this giveaway.

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  19. ~ J3sslc4
    ~ I love to sing and play piano

~ I like the game Minestrike

Posted Sep 9, 2020
    avaa likes this.
  20. IGN:
    xSlowWifi

Fun Fact:
    I sleep a lot

What I love about Mineplex:
    The community, the people I volunteer with, and the games.

Posted Sep 10, 2020
    okRen and avaa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.