• 4076 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13916 Players Online
  • 9840 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Blatant Disregard

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by HotCold, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Its sad that pokemon go has that high of a player count

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    • Inappropriate Posts/Threads
    -snip-

A staff member literally said " He was abusing a bug that to me is minor" when the ENTIRE match was ruined, done. How is that a minor bug if the match is ruined? How is it not cheating\griefing when the match is ruined? -snip- The "minor" bugs remain unfixed for years.

Posted Feb 25, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 25, 2020
  2. Adding on to the evidence @WowCaleb gave, there is also this graph, which shows the number of active players worldwide from 2016-2018. Although I can't seem to find any data on the player count before 2016, there is a clear and consistent upward trend that can be seen using both pieces of data. It wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume that this has been a constant increase since 2013.

[​IMG]

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  3. hrmmm this is weird

from what i’ve seen, mineplex had 30k players a few years ago and now it’s down to 1-2k. so basically, that graph with my knowledge combined says that more people quit but more people became active..?

i’m confused and interested with this data

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  4. Threads like this come up so many times, you really do make good points, but nothing will be done unless mineplex makes the choice to. which they will not, as seen from comments above. I am not even going to bother giving an in depth response of what's wrong with the mineplex server right now, they already see what is going on and happening, they have to by now right?. From hitting the highest grossing player count to only a meer 1-2K people daily. I mean this is high, for any new and growing server, but for Mineplex, this is a blatant disregard for updates and fixes. They just won't do anything about it, and the situation will get worse until mineplex inevitably becomes a dead server. And by then, nobody will care anymore and people will leave for servers that have less players, but better mechanics and updates, or the ones with higher player counts and higher mechanic development. The people who developed this server to what it is now have really made a fuss over the community and its current players, causing several 'flame wars'. There is not any way around this unless the owners and dev team ( executive lead ) decide that they are going to push out real updates in the future. Many staff members, including developers have quit the past 5 years, and has put a hole in the server's gut. Set aside everything else, all the bugs that will not get fixed, all the updates that are non-existant and corrupted, all the new maps (which are community made and everything relating to them is pretty much all community driven) communism, and just push out at least a single update, mineplex may be saved. But this is an impossible task so why bother. So why talk about something that clearly is never happening? If you want to post something that clearly states the obvious truth and blatant perspective from the playerbase, expect some sort of warning given from the forums staff moderation team, or an editorial of your original post.

Posted Feb 25, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 25, 2020
    M4RK7000 and Korben (gone) like this.
  5. Hey,

Immortal was a good addition to the server and helped make Mineplex more money. I don't understand why people are always hating on this awesome server.

Best,
    xFlattered

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  6. Immortal Rank was a way for Mineplex to literally make more money, and without anyone knowing or being reminded of the news.
    @Korben that is really sad that P-go has a higher rate than Mineplex's player count and database.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  7. The data is for the game of Minecraft. You are in the right headspace here; the data implies that the player count is continually growing and is just not attracted to Mineplex. I provided it to eliminate the excuse that a downward player trend on Minecraft is responsible for Mineplex's decline, as with it, we can logically conclude that no such trend exists for the game itself.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Xukuwu like this.
  8. Mineplex is awesome, Mineplex has been ignored and its potential in the industry has been destroyed, Mineplex is on its last legs sitting on 100 players right now. All true statements.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.