• 271 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5959 Players Online
  • 5688 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Block Hunt add

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by ChicasBooty, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Who else thinks maybe the seekers could have a compass tracker? So they know what the last 3 players blocks are but not where they are.

Posted Jul 28, 2021
  2. Its called radar hunter kit

Posted Jul 28, 2021
    BlazeFire and Jet Starglaze like this.
  3. have you played blockhunt at all?

Posted Jul 28, 2021
    anna dot and Jet Starglaze like this.
  4. Hey! So there is this kit, Radar Hunter, in block Hunt for about 5k gems I think where basically you have a compass which beeps faster as you get closer to a hider!
    Indeed, this doesn’t rlly tell you where a hider is as telling you where one is would make the game for hunters too hard but It does help you enough to find a hider!
    Have a good day,
    Sai

Posted Jul 28, 2021
  5. Ii think either the hunters should have perminant speed 1 or speed boost on hiders should be removed

Posted Aug 13, 2021
    SpectreSai likes this.
  6. this would make hiders not be able to run from the hunter when found. Ruins the point.

Posted Aug 18, 2021
    anna dot likes this.
  7. it would make the hiders less likely to escape hunters
    wich makes scence if a hider is found they are no longer a hider they are a runner and i think it shluld be harder for the hiders to reset the positions

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  8. Thats what the leap is for

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  9. yeah but i use tnt eaven tho i own all 3 kits

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  10. TNT doesn’t do anything.

Posted Aug 18, 2021
    anna dot likes this.
  11. I have all three kits, and I still prefer leap, I have matered that
    Radar is not as useful as I expected because I thought the arrow pointed in the direction if the nearest hider
    Tnt is just not really good, I couldn't figure out how to really use the tbt properly, its probably really useful in the murder room though

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  12. that's a personal choice. u have been given the resources to very easily fix the exact mistake u are complaining about. if it's that big a deal where u need to bring up an irrelevant complaint on a thread that doesn't relate to this "issue" at all, u could at least try leaper kit for a while

Posted Aug 18, 2021
    SpectreSai and StyxKiller03 like this.
  13. Pro tips: 1. Hunt using Leaper Kit until 4 or less hiders (or when the timer hits 2:30). 2. Use Radar the rest of the game.

Do not use TNT Kit it does nothing.

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  14. if you throw a tnt at a tnt stack it causes nucular exposion killing anything infact i have a vid of me killing 3 ppl with 1 tnt

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  15. Using tnt is a waste of time :P

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  16. They fixed that

Posted Aug 18, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  17. Wrong. This doesnt make any sense what so ever. What are the odds a hider escapes the hunter? it happens maybe 1/10 times. Typically to a bad hunter as well. The game is even as is. Simply get better or learn how to use different kits to your advantage. All your suggestions would do is give the better players a handicap. Which would then make it so theres no point in getting "better". I rest my case.

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  18. Dad

Dad

:squint:

Posted Aug 26, 2021