• 1112 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3196 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Block Hunt - Atlantis

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by powh, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Posted Mar 3, 2019
  2. Wow. That’s extremely impressive I really like the aquatic feel and how colorful everything is. You definitely have talent and building like that is something most people can’t do. Keep on building and maybe one day I’ll be playing that map on Mineplex!

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    powh likes this.
  3. That's really good, looks polished and I like the theme! In my opinion, the scattered prismarine blocks on the floor contrast a lot with the sand and looking at the screenshots without shaders, the coral around the top + outside of the map are a bit too colourful.

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    powh likes this.
  4. I don't like Block Hunt very much but this map is honestly so beautiful. I've been seeing more of your maps around and they're so pleasing to look at. I personally like how colourful it because it makes certain parts stand out and contrast slightly more. Keep doing what you're doing because you have such a talent, I hope to see it added soon. :)

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    pzazz and powh like this.
  5. You killed it. Good job brah.

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    powh likes this.
  6. This map is amazing! I really like the aesthetic that this map has. I love all the colours, details and structures you've included! I especially love the fish, they're so cute! My only hesitation is that you have blocks like flower pots and hay on the roof of the center structure, this implies that hiders can get up there, but I don't see any clear way up, is there a staircase on the inside?
    Other than that, it looks absolutely amazing, and I think it would make a great addition to the game!

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    powh likes this.
  7. Coral Reefs are usually really colourful so that's okay I guess.

The buildings are abandoned as you can see and theres 3 broken places where you can get on the roof and I used the MHF Arrow skulls to show the way so people actually are able to find it :D

Thank you so much for all the feedback to everyone who commented! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2019
    BaconAnEggs likes this.
  8. I think the only slight issue would be that the stuff you transform into (cows, sheep, pigs, pots, hay bales, tnt etc.) doesn't fit in too well. That can probably be easily ignored/overlooked though.

Map looks great.

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    powh likes this.
  9. WOW,amazing map,how are you not a builder? Try applying here.Would love to see you on the build team and play on your amazing map(s).

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    powh likes this.
  10. Hey there!

I am so impressed with your build that you have! All the building looks creative and more detailed which your map may probably going to be approved by the Builder team. I do not play Block Hunt frequently, but I believe some of the Hiders can able to hide in any of the abandon buildings. I love the screenshots that you took as well which is more realistic!

Other than that, that is still a great job that you have! Keep the great work on your build and I will love to see your next build showcase in the future!

Posted Mar 4, 2019
    powh likes this.
  11. It's a really nice map, but in my opinion the overabundance of aesthetics and different colors feels bombastic and a bit disorienting. I would also recommend you shrink the map a bit as it feels very large, even for a Block Hunt map. However, I really like the feel of it and the amount of time you put in shows!

Posted Mar 4, 2019
    powh likes this.
  12. As Vocaloiid said, this map has a ton of color and it is kind of hard to look at. It is one of the best maps I have ever seen, although you may have to tune down the different colors. The shaders version is a little easier on the eyes though. There also is the issue of the standard blocks that are usually in the game will not fit in, but I think that Block Hunt should have more options for hiders to hide as.

Posted Mar 4, 2019
    powh likes this.
  13. I think the color is not that big problem since theres only 3 small parts with corals in the playable area and when running through the map I dind't lost the orientation at all (but might be coz I built the map too xD)
    the thing with the things you can Morph in isn't that big problem too, the melons and hay bales and stuff all fit pretty well in tbh and the animals are grouped arround the big sea grass where is also grass blocks on the ground so its a bit more realistic :)
    The size of the map seems totally fine to me, it isn't really bigger than other maps and the houses and stuff are not completely filled with block piles so it's not that hard to find hiders in there :)

Thanks for all the feedback again!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 4, 2019
  14. I used to play block a ton and I think that this is a pretty good map! I can see that you put a lot of time into it and it has quite a bit of detail!

-Slipest

Posted Mar 4, 2019
    powh likes this.
  15. Really love the map I have always been a sucker for water designs. I would love to see this implemented into a actual map. I would love to see some more projects like this keep up the good work.

Posted Mar 5, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 5, 2019
    powh likes this.
  16. Wow! You did an outstanding job making that map! I typically like ocean type maps too, and this just looks amazing. I have recently started to play block hunt more and the maps are pretty stale and old. This would make an amazing and fun map to play block hunt. I really love this map and looking forward to seeing some new maps you are going to make in the future! Good job, you have talent! ;D

Posted Mar 5, 2019
    powh likes this.
  17. Hii! I absolutely adore this build! I always find underwater maps intriguing because it can be difficult to make them look and feel underwater when that's not possible to actually do, and you've done a fabulous job of this! The curving of the walls as well as the texture on the floors and buildings really gives it that effect, and it looks great! I also really like the jungle wood paired with the variety of sea-like blocks you used. It really has a great color scheme. This map is fabulous, and I can't wait to see if you post any more in the future!

Have a nice day!

~mary

Posted Mar 6, 2019
    powh likes this.
  18. This map looks awesome, underwater maps are the best! I would love to see this in Block Hunt sometime soon. You did a great job!

Posted Mar 6, 2019
    powh likes this.
  19. Update
    The map had been denied twice now and I feel like its time to give you an update...
    Had to remove the glass roof and all the double grass which is making me kind of sad since It looked so nice, but I found a kind of middle way. I also had to make the map a bit more not that flat xD
    Well heres new screens: https://imgur.com/a/ubo4te8

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 9, 2019
  20. Could you maybe put in a sea krait in the map please. thank you.

Posted Mar 9, 2019