• 1537 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3621 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Block Hunt - Atlantis

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by powh, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Hello!

I share Vocaloiid's opinion. The multitude of colors and aesthetics can feel a little bit overcharged; it's just a little bit too much but it's obviously a very good piece of work. I can easily see that you've put a lot of effort into creating this map. You're really talented and you should create more maps like this one!
    Good job!

Posted Mar 9, 2019
    powh and Vocaloiid like this.
  2. Hiya!

I play Block Hunt so much and I would honestly love to play this map! I love the colours, and I think people are saying there's too much colour because of the really high screenshots you took because it is a bit overwhelming up there - but I personally never look up in Block Hunt, too focused on hiding in houses. I love the attention to detail, it works so well with the whole theme you've got going on. The ocean has loads going on beneath the surface, a bit like this map haha. I'm hoping that maybe this map gets picked up and I'll be sprinting for my life around the deep seas soon!

You're extremely talented and I, uh, think you should check out the link below
    https://www.mineplex.com/BuildTeamApplication

Posted Mar 9, 2019
    powh likes this.
  3. Honestly, I don't really have much to say about this map, other than it's amazing. I really love the theme of Atlantis and you've perfected it in this map! It really captures the theme quite nicely and me being an avid player of Block Hunt, I can definitely see myself enjoying this map thoroughly. The only critique I have is that the amount of aesthetics you incorporated might be a bit too much, but honestly I see that as a more minor detail.

Overall, I'm really impressed with your work here, and I hope to see some future maps from you!

Posted Mar 9, 2019
    powh likes this.
  4. One word. Wow. I totally agree with Stephen you should go for builder. You seems like you can contribute a lot of amazing maps.

~ HubertandGabi

Posted Mar 24, 2019
    powh likes this.
  5. Wow! Very impressive!

Posted Mar 24, 2019
    powh likes this.
  6. Holy moly this is gorgeous. The shaders make it seem like you're actually underwater and the vibrancy is incredible. For starters, I love the Atlantis theme. Gives me so many Little Mermaid vibes. The theme also allows for applicable blocks to actually disguise as, as well. For instance, if it were just an underwater theme, the amount of blocks that would actually FIT under water wouldn't be that many. Wouldn't be great for the game Block Hunt. So I'm definitely glad you were able to tackle that issue by using Atlantis seeing as how it's a whole kingdom underwater.

The colors you chose for the theme are actually amazing and I really don't have anything to add on to what others have said. The map might be a little too big and I think the colors can get to be a bittttttt too much, but it's obvious you're an incredible builder and I hope you do more in the future. I think the map would be extremely fun to hide on and could be a really nice challenge for both Hiders and Seekers. I wish you good luck in getting this map accepted but I don't really think you need it!

Posted Mar 24, 2019
    powh and ATruePitato like this.
  7. Heyo!

This is just...amazing. I love it, the shaders make it so realistic, and I just crave it! I really would like to see this added on the Block Hunt, this is perfect for this particular game. You really have a talent with building, I hope to see more great builds out of you! Keep up the amazing work, once again, I'd just love to see this added onto Block hunt.

Posted Mar 24, 2019
    powh likes this.