• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6102 Players Online
  • 6102 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Block Hunt For Noobs

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by ItsStriker♪, Feb 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Personally I feel as if block hunt is too hard for players like me to grasp. Is it the firework or the meow that makes you win? I would like to see implemented a dumbed down version for players like me who just can't seem to grasp hard games such as block hunt. For example, Make the only blocks you can transform into be dirt and deadbushes. This makes it both easier for hunters to find us and easier for players like me to find what to transform into in game. Next, remove the firework and meow as they are far too complicated to grasp. Finally, and this is the biggest one... Make the steve skin the only skin that is able to be utilized in this game. Use the disguise feature if you have to as this is probably the most important one on this list! Thank you for you patience and I hope I see loads of +1's when I check back! <3

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  2. you should always be a pot it so so food and yeah. also when you do the hunting it will be so good if you use a little crazy tnt kit or lol ya girl

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    FluteVegetables and Melverly like this.
  3. Fireworks/Meow award gems per use. Though they can giveaway your position.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  4. This is satire for anyone wondering.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2021
  5. i am a very big fan of cold chicken

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    wwlt likes this.
  6. who is a satire how

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  7. what was satire again i forgot what that one meant

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    FluteVegetables, Melverly and wwlt like this.
  8. me to

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    FluteVegetables and Grant138 like this.
  9. Since this isn't a real post and there's no point to it, I will be locking it. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.