• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7782 Players Online
  • 4892 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Block Hunt - Giving a firework when Hider killed Hunter

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by JiaxinXu, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It similar to smoke bomb of Instant Hider

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  2. What would be the point of this? And could you add more information?

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  3. BC if you have no firework you will feel boring IMO xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2019
  4. Hello!

Overall, this idea looks not bad for me, I wish to see this to be added. This will let players get a bit more gems if we're able to get new firework every kill. Also, Hiders will able to bring the attention of Hunters more and they will able to find them faster.

So, I'll give +1 to that idea.

Posted Jul 3, 2019
    JiaxinXu and rincam5 like this.
  5. I completely miss understood at first I thought you meant a firework will go off when a hunter is killed. It would be also nice if you could go in depth on your suggestion. As I don't really know if you mean what I think or something else.

Posted Jul 4, 2019
    JiaxinXu likes this.
  6. Heyo!

To me it sounds like a great idea! This will let players who kill hunters get a little bit more gems/shards and I am glad to see their efforts could be appreciated more. Sometimes it is not that easy to kill hunters, especially if you’re not using the Shocker kit so this method would reward worthy hiders and it could also improve the gameplay since hunters will be aware of the ‘wanted’ hiders location.

This gets +1 from me. \o/

Posted Jul 4, 2019
    JiaxinXu likes this.
  7. Hider can get one firework when they killed one Hunter.
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 4, 2019
  8. Sounds like an interesting idea, +1.

Posted Jul 4, 2019
    JiaxinXu likes this.
  9. I think this is a great idea though I think this also encourages more hacking for the Block Hunt game because it introduces a way to farm gems really fast. I think that altogether though GWEN + Staff have done a great job with hackers and I have not seen one for two weeks. I think that overall I think that this idea should be added +1

Posted Jul 4, 2019
    JiaxinXu likes this.
  10. Hi!

I apologize for the late response.

Unfortunately, Game Insights has denied this idea, and here is our reasoning:
    • Firework counts need to be limited - giving more through killing would increase xp and gems earned drastically (which BH does not need) while adding little risk to overall gameplay.
    As such, I will be marking this thread as Not Planned as well as locking it.

Thank you for sharing!

Thread Locked >> Idea Not Planned - Denied by GI

Posted Aug 12, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.