• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5130 Players Online
  • 5130 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Block Hunt Map Changes

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Aleeknossv, Oct 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Posted Oct 9, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 9, 2020
    ʲᵃᵐᵉˢ, PuRe_JiRa and Paladise like this.
  2. Hey, these changes all seem to improve gameplay on BH so I'd definitely like to see them added. They're not major changes but every little thing helps so it shouldn't hopefully take up too much time to change. These alterations would allow for more unique and interesting playstyles in my opinion. In order for your suggestion to be focused on by the appropriate subteam, I would suggest submitting it as a map issue here (just select map issue on the drag down box for "What type of bug are you reporting?" then fill out the rest of the form accordingly. That way the Map Issues team can look into making these changes. Thanks for pointing these issues out and I hope they are fixed soon.

Posted Oct 10, 2020
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  3. I took the liberty of posting this in the Block Hunt channel in the GI channel. I fully agree that there should be more infestor spots as right now it is one of the only Hiders kits that allows players to create interesting trick plays like this one I did a while ago (before Atlantis got nerfed):

Of course perhaps the Map Issues team can incorporate some infestor spots on other maps also and create some additional spots to Cookie Town and Desert Village besides yours to further enhance infestors' abilities.

#MakeInfestorGreatAgain

Posted Oct 10, 2020
    Young_Inventor likes this.
  4. Find the blocks even if their people (:

I like these ideas all! You should be in da ideas team.

Ideas are awesome!

Posted Oct 21, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 24, 2020
  5. You seem like an experienced player and like you've put a lot of effort into this post. I'm not an avid block hunt player, but these changes would be interesting, although minor, if you think they'd benefit the game.

Posted Oct 21, 2020