• 780 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3359 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Block Hunt not working?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by EdoStrike1114, Jun 8, 2019.

1. I only see about 20 people reported to be playing Block Hunt, despite it being one of the more popular mini games with about 150 players on a below average day. When I do enter, the lobby loses connection. Anyone else experiencing this? It’s been going on for a few days...

Posted Jun 8, 2019
    FluteVegetables and YourNewDad33 like this.
  2. No I haven’t, but another problem is the doors are really glitched. Not sure why, it’s really annoying because I can’t go through them. Like on half is open, and the other half closed. But yeah if this is a problem for you report it, or they should fix it!

Or you should try the us server, it has way more players than the eu. But if you already are on the us one idk.

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  3. Yeah..this is going on 4 or 5 days now..come on guys, fix it already.

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  4. I have not experienced this issue myself, but any game bugs can be reported here. \o/

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  5. Its already reported and acknowledged, look down a thread. BH was completely empty yesterday at one point.

EDIT: This is kinda ridiculous Mineplex. One day away from an entire week that this game has been completely unavailable. I mostly worry cause that invisible hider bug, about a year ago, between 1.3 and 1.4 that existed for a few months. It was completely unplayable too that entire time.

Sorry not trying to be a ****. Any solid update on this would be appreciated.

Posted Jun 9, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 10, 2019
    FluteVegetables and YourNewDad33 like this.

6. Seriously though. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    FluteVegetables and TimmyP like this.
  7. Cat needs his block hunt!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  8. Thank you for fixing it!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    YourNewDad33 and FluteVegetables like this.
  9. it works! Thank you to the team for all the work they do

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.