• 640 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4628 Players Online
  • 3988 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bold Level 100

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by ItzHelder, Dec 1, 2020.

1. My idea is to add something in the level prefixes menu (cosmetics area) to make your " 100 " in chat (Level) look bold. [​IMG] , making your level look from this ([​IMG] ) to this ([​IMG] ).

Now, to unlock this I think it would be a good idea to make it unlockable at 20 million experience, considering there is about 1000 level 100's in the community, having 100 of them 20 million exp. This would incentive many people with level 100 to keep playing and to also reward the ones that have played that long.

In conclusion, this is a small thing but I think it would look cool, and not hard to add.

(Reposted because I accidentally closed the first one)

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Cakeys, Aaronn03, OrangeyCob and 10 others like this.
  2. hi
    yes

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  3. i agree strongly as a member of the mineplex level 200s

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Aaronn03 likes this.
  4. Can’t wait for level 300’s to have underlined levels. +1 to your idea, sounds like an ingenious idea to make people play past level 100.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Aaronn03 and Fusafez like this.
  5. no

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  6. its a yes from me.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  7. Yes.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  8. I mean, it's a small thing I guess but honestly just feels like unnecessary clutter for chat, I always liked how simple and organised it was. Adding more colours or more text styles takes away from that.

However, I am 100% for giving Level 100s more rewards so they are motivated to keep playing. I just wouldn't do it in the form of bolding their level.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  9. Yes, I agree with your suggestions, this could increasingly affect things though.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  10. yurrrr

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    DISGRUNTLE likes this.
  11. Sounds dope - I've seen the same thing being implemented on other servers and it just adds something extra. Currently the level cap is at 100, but lots of these level 100s continue to play without accumulating extra rewards (cosmetically). I think by adding tiny unique elements like these, the playerbase will feel more rewarded :D

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  12. I don't see any issue with implementing this, good idea! However I feel like it's just a very small change to have your level just simply bolded when you get enough experience to hit level 100 TWICE. Maybe additionally the level could have a rainbow colour change to it as well.

+1!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    anna ♪ and JAKE/// like this.
  13. This was my initial thought too, but realistically having something like 150 people with 3 bolded numbers next to their name is pretty insignificant clutter wise in the long run, so this is definitely something I'd definitely like to see alongside other exp milestone rewards.

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    anna ♪ and maevestarbaby like this.
  14. I mean if there is anything that can motivate people to play anymore, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be added. I also think that little perks along the way are a good idea too, so I will be giving this thread a +1

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  15. I agree with this idea I think it would be a great incentive to continue beyond level 100. Also maybe there could possibly be an italicized level option for people who reach 15 million and then bold for 20 million like suggested.

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  16. I would definitely like to see more rewards for Level 100's and high level players. Veteran players should be rewarded as much as possible for their dedication and continuous passion for the game. I don't think that right when you hit Level 100 you should have a bolded level, as other people have stated, this may be a little cluttered considering how many players have Level 100 now. Instead, I am a fan of the idea where you have to reach a certain XP amount that is way past 100 (Level 125, 150, 175, 200, etc.). Every 25 levels past 100, a reward could be granted. Great idea!

- Lucas

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    DCDB likes this.