• 170 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2969 Players Online
  • 2799 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bomb Lobbers Waller Kit?

Discussion in 'Bomb Lobbers' started by LockNess8221, Mar 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Has anybody gotten the Bomb lobbers Waller kit? I would like to but am not quite sure if I can. If anybody has gotten the kit, How well does it work? Do you use a lot?

Posted Mar 1, 2022
  2. Hello, to start off, I moved the thread to the Classics sub-forum of the Bedrock discussion forum as opposed to the Java Bomb Lobbers sub-forum, as Bomb Lobbers is more active on Bedrock than Java and you have a linked Bedrock account.

I have all kits as I am a staff member, and honestly even though I own all four kits, the free kit: Jumper is still the best. I used to play Bomb Lobbers very often and gained 4,000 wins, and after trying all kits, Jumper is the way to go. It would definitely be fun to grind all of the achievements, but in my opinion, I would not grind the achievements for the only purpose of obtaining a kit. Unfortunately, the Waller kit has been bugged for years, and it either gives you not enough or an infinite amount of walls, and even still I don't see any benefit of the Waller kit.

To answer your question directly, it doesn't work as well as it should, and I do not use it at all :) Jumper is still the best.

Posted Mar 1, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  3. Hey,
    I haven't played with the Waller kit on Bedrock since I don't have it unlocked, but I do have it unlocked on Java and played it quite a bit. From my experience it was good and fun to use, but to me it wasn't as good as the Jumper kit, and I didn't enjoy it as much as the Waller kit. Like I said, I don't have any experience with it on Bedrock, so I haven't really experienced how it may be different, but judging by CloudyDay1234's response, Im assuming it's similar in a way to Java where in most cases it isn't the best pick for players, unless you have a really unique playstyle to use it effectively. When it comes to recommending a kit to players for Bomb Lobbers, I always go with Leaper.

Posted Mar 2, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  4. I have the Waller kit on Java and I think it is pretty similar if not exactly the same as the kit on Bedrock, so I'll give my input. I've played a decent amount of BL and used to play in the Bomb Lobbers Competitive League for a while so I'm familiar with most mechanics in the game.

Overall I think the kit is eh. As you play more and more, you'll realize one of the better strategies in the game is to throw the bomb with the trajectory up in the air so it blows up right as it reaches the height of the players. This is so players can't run away from the bomb as it is still blowing up. Unfortunately, waller doesn't do much against that strategy. It can be used in very specific situations but I would say the jumper or the armor kit are your best bet to get some wins.

Posted Mar 2, 2022
  5. I have the waller kit, but only used it thrice, simply because it is very much dependent on the level of your opponents. A higher level enemy team knows how to counter someone using waller kit easily. But it CAN be useful in some maps where you might need a higher ground than the enemy team, since you always want to have the high ground. Jumper kit is by far the best, since it has high mobility AND no fall damage (might need to nerf this because other kits become next to useless).

Posted Mar 2, 2022
  6. In br I know of one person that had it. I also know another that did the last achievement but it did not give the kit. So in class mp br fashion it did not save that the achievement was done. So yea… it prob almost impossible to get. I played a lot of bl. And know people who played tons. And non of us have gotten it.

Posted Mar 2, 2022