• 1639 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10077 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Bomb Lobbers

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Hexxel8, Jul 6, 2019.

1. it has come to my attention that the server has removed the game bomb lobbers. I really enjoyed the game until the cooldowns with Jumper kit were added but would love to see a comeback to the game. I know there are a lot of games getting removed because they aren't as popular as others but most people that play them tend to quit once their favorite games are removed and maybe if they catch wind they are back something will change

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    _Prof_ and PhoenixSky like this.
  2. Howdy!

I am sorry to say but I don't think bomb lobbers will come back. It got removed because it was unpopular and there was probably a reason why it was unpopular. If you bring it back, it may be popular for a bit, then it will die off again. If you are trying to bring it back I am going to have to give you a -1.

Have a good day!
    IcyBears

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  3. Thanks for your feedback. AS i said I know there was probably a reason it was removed but everything dies honestly.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2019
  4. I don’t think mixed arcade has a big enough population to support it. As it is already, a lot of the games there have “0 players online” if you check the compass. I don’t think re-adding it as a separate game mode would do much.

That being said, I actually wouldn’t mind seeing it as part of nano games. It’s a quick game and it’s fun, it would definitely be a suitable game for nano games.

There would have to be some adjustments. There aren’t any kits in nano games so maybe everyone automatically gets leaper. Also, there would need to be a time limit of 2-3 minutes. If the time ran out, the team with the most players alive wins.

I don’t think the game itself should come back as a separate gamemode. Maybe in the future if there’s a population increase or a large amount of people want to see it back. But like I said, I don’t think it would hurt to add to nano games with some variations.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  5. yes add it back plz

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  6. I don't really mind if they add back bomb lobbers, but I'm pretty sure it won't because mixed arcade isn't filled with that many players. Also, why add it back when it would probably loose population again? It would make mineplex loose some money and time, so I don't really agree with the idea of adding back bomb lobbers. Therefore, it's a -1 from me.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  7. Yeah. When I last played it the game wasn't in the Mixed Arcade. Im guessing by this they moved it there in hope for more player but unsure Anyways thanks for your feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2019
  8. Bomb Lobbers still exists on the network. It just doesn't have its own individual NPC. You can queue for the individual server via the Mixed Arcade NPC or the compass in your hotbar. It takes around 8-10 people to get a game going but at least it isn't completely removed. I'll be marking this as processed since Bomb Lobbers still exists.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  9. I do indeed miss bomb lobbers. Although, you can join a player's MPS who has bomb lobbers as their game theme. This way, you can still play. Many people are kind and would make an MPS for the game you want and you can either do 1v1s or if you want more people get the MPS to grow.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  10. Yeah I mean I can make a MPS and stuff since I have eternal but feels its more fun being an actual game not mixed with others.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2019
  11. I agree with you. Although, it is better then not playing for those who want to play Bomb Lobbers.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  12. While Bomb Lobbers does still exist and is still in the MIN rotation, as a BL fan and BL sweat myself I have to admit that I want the game back as it's own. It's like speed builders, nice and simple, easy to learn and lots of people play it as a minigame. Probably one of my top 3 Mineplex games and I think that it did earn the server a fair bit of interest and popularity!

+1

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Hexxel8 and DJPenguinPro like this.
  13. A mod wants it back.
    I mean, how can you deny the community THIS TIME, Mineplex Sta- wait, they are not the ones to blame. Argh, who is in charge of listening to the community?!
    Anyway, yes they should definitely bring BL back

Posted Jul 8, 2019