• 349 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7924 Players Online
  • 7575 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bounty Hunters | 23:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marzie, Aug 9, 2021.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 08/12/21
  1. [​IMG]

It's bounty hunting time! Grab those skills of yours because we have some bounties to collect from some scoundrels.

Story: The Events Team has placed a bounty on someone- they're a wanted scoundrel! Get the final blow on the scoundrel and claim their bounty. But, wait a minute... The hero who got the final blow has the cash money now and the people of this town want that money! They're the next scoundrel! If the scoundrel can hold off everyone and win the game themselves or with their team, they get to have double the bounty reward. Let's see who the scoundrel will be...

More in-depth on how to play/what will happen:
    1 - Someone will be selected as the scoundrel with a randomly selected game to start us off.
    2 - The scoundrel has a bounty placed on them. They may choose what game to play (texture pack games and some others will be off-limits, unfortunately).
    3 - Everyone should try to kill the scoundrel! The scoundrel will have upgrades that they totally didn't steal to help them fend off everyone. They aren't going to go back to jail!
    4 - If you get the final blow on the scoundrel, you get the bounty prize! If the scoundrel manages to win the game for themselves or their team, they [the scoundrel] get double the bounty.
    5 - The person who got the final blow is now the new scoundrel with a new bounty! They will get to pick the next game.
    6 - There will be intermission games from time to time.

When/where:
    August 12th at 7pm EST on EVENT-1 on Java!​

Posted Aug 9, 2021
    0775 and BlueNinja1224 like this.
  2. I should probably get Java at some point so I can actually participate in stuff like this
    Am I missing out on a lot?

Posted Aug 9, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  3. I personally think you should. The events are a great way to spend 1-2 hours playing casually and occasionally winning prizes.

Posted Aug 9, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 and CatFan105 like this.
  4. Maybe I can bring myself to ac5uslky spend money and get Java
    Like half of my forum friends are on java, so yeah I think I will

Posted Aug 9, 2021
    incerts likes this.
  5. This event will now be happening on the 12th since some unforeseen thing have come up literally right after I made this post :^)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 9, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  6. That sounds like fun!
    See you all there!

Posted Aug 9, 2021
  7. Wowww a new cool event! I will set up a reminder to be there because I have been looking forward to go to an event now. I hope it's fun!

Posted Aug 10, 2021
    Lady_Alyss likes this.
  8. sounds like fun! :)

Posted Aug 10, 2021
  9. i am more than hyped

Posted Aug 10, 2021
  10. Looks exciting and a new, unique event!
    Should be able to attend about an hour after the start time, time permitting.

Posted Aug 12, 2021
  11. Thank you for a fun night!

Posted Aug 12, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  12. Thanks all for attending o/
    As this was our first time doing this type of thing I'll be sure to adjust prizes and what games we are able to play for next time. See you all again soon~

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 12, 2021
    BubbleBear1 likes this.
  13. Thank you for a fun evening @Marzie!!

Posted Aug 12, 2021
  14. where can I find the picture?

Posted Aug 12, 2021