• 258 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6720 Players Online
  • 6462 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bow shot incredibly fast (too fast)

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Foxwastaken9723, Apr 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know why but in block hunt you can shot really fast (like 1 arrow each 0,5s) making some time impossible to get the hider because when a hider is in a close spot high in can spam so fast the bow that making impossible to approach him because of the knockback and the damage.

I think it's a bug so please fix it it's very annoying

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  2. Hey @Bastienpinel!

I’m not exactly sure what you’re referring to, would you mind explaining more on this topic? - From my understanding, and correct me if I’m wrong, you’re talking about how fast the bow releases an arrow (how it shoots)?

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  3. Yes exactly, I thought shoot take only one "o"

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2021
  4. This is a thing that PC and Xbox users can do since bedrock bow mechanics are wack. The best thing you can do to counter is to leap over or shoot back.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2021
  5. No it's look like it's only happens on mineplex I never saw that on other server

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2021
    asfhjjsnx782$e likes this.
  6. Alright..So after logging on to Bedrock, testing this out for myself and talking with one of our Quality Assurance Members, the way the bow shoots seems to be regular and functioning properly. There is a possibility that you may have experienced a player hacking, allowing them to shoot faster than the normal bow speed. If that may be the case, or if you experience this again, you’re more than welcome to gather evidence and report the player here. Before submitting a player report, I’d suggest reading through the Official Reporting Guide, which covers everything you need to know to correctly and efficiently submit a report on our forums. I will be locking the thread, as the concern has been addressed. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    Dad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.