• 1431 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1431 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

br top kills leaderboard

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by baby boy, Aug 7, 2020.

1. is there any way to see who has the most kills in bridges?

if not should be implemented

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  2. Heyyo~

I'm not sure if there is a way to view it, but hopefully, someone can answer below!

I actually really would love a more diverse selection of leaderboards within game lobbies. The only issue I see with this would be the fact that game lobbies don't really support the concept of this since there is only one area where leaderboards can be placed. However, I think game lobbies, in general, could use an update but that is another thread itself. Overall, I support this idea not just for bridges, but for all other games.

Posted Aug 7, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 7, 2020
    jis likes this.
  3. Hi! There isn't an accessible leaderboard for who has the most overall kills in Bridges available on the website (Cake Wars is the only game that has one visible on the website). However, there is a Discord bot that you can add to your Discord server that lets you see stats and leaderboards for multiple stats in a game (yes, you can even view kills and deaths leaderboards). The bot is called StatsBot and it fetches Mineplex stats from the website.

As for your idea, I don't think this can necessarily be implemented in-game unless there was more space and support for leaderboards. However, I think it would be interesting to see leaderboards for additional games stats such as kills. You can already see a kills leaderboard for Cake Wars on the website, so I don't see any issues with adding leaderboards for additional games stats in games such as Bridges. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me on the forums. Have a wonderful day!

Posted Aug 7, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 8, 2020
    jis, LegendSavedXmas and xSebbie like this.