• 1089 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5503 Players Online
  • 4414 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

brandonha1004's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by brandonha1004, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hi...wow Mineplex has changed "quite a bit" when I left!
    Although I am just visiting back to see what's been happening around here lately.
    I've joined Mineplex around Mid-Late 2013, had LOTS of fun experiences here; all them nostalgic feelings~

But yeah, if you have any questions or something...You can reply/ask below and I will gladly answer them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Also Anyone Here I Know From The Past That Still Plays On Mineplex? ;-;)

Posted Oct 9, 2018
    Thenorn likes this.
  2. Hi, it is really nice to see you back. Mineplex has definitely changed - compared to 2014 or 2015 it is an entirely different server. The forums has changed, the games, the visual appearance, the community... It's completely normal to be nostalgic considering all of that.

Depending on when you left the server, you may be able to come across a familiar name here, but it will be difficult since many of them have probably quit playing Mineplex and Minecraft in general. But you can always find new friends though - add me as a friend ingame if you want to play a few games sometime. :potato:

Posted Oct 9, 2018
  3. Welcome back to Mineplex o/

Your name does sound slightly familiar to me, but I'm not sure where on the network I remember you from. Anyways, the network has changed quite a decent bit since you were gone. There's so many new things to check out and have some fun with, so enjoy yourself.

Posted Oct 9, 2018
  4. Hello brandonha1004! Welcome back to the Mineplex community, I hope you're enjoying all of the changes there will have been since you last played - including the new website. I also hope you can continue to have more fun experiences on the network on both the forums and in game. The only question I would have for you is what's your favorite game on Mineplex: has it changed since you last played? Hope to see you around. ​

Posted Oct 9, 2018

5. Thank you guys! and nice to meeting you all! Also, I might have seen you before @IHackedJake before, maybe back when Mineplex was hosted by Enjin on forums. @Zipppy_ I would say Minestrike, because that's the only gamemode that I only play mostly and used to be in competitive; extremely fun, too! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2018
  6. Welcome welcome! I hope you're enjoying yourself and all the new changes that have been implemented. If you need any help, please feel free to ask me or any other staff members (and, of course, our lovely community ;))

I mean you asked for questions and I have one: what's your favourite change/update so far since you left - did you think it really affected your experience?

Hope to see you around!

Posted Oct 9, 2018
    Zipppo likes this.
  7. MineStrike is really fun! I'm glad you're still enjoying it after coming back. Mine would have to be Cakewars, which is also fun to play competitively - maybe I'll see you in MS sometime.

Posted Oct 9, 2018

8. Thank You, my favorite changes currently would be "Level Rewards", getting TONS of great rewards (chests, shards and etc)!
    Cakewars is a great game, too, use to play with my friends such as @Glitz and many other more!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2018
    Maxxehh likes this.
  9. Ah, that's probably where I know you from then. I used to grind MineStrike quite a bit and probably saw you in game a lot.

Posted Oct 9, 2018
  10. Oh that might be possible, because I use to only play MS daily

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2018
    IHackedJake likes this.
  11. @brandonha1004 I recognize your name too and you answered my question as to where I would know you from. It was probably MineStrike I still grind it daily and some people may consider me a tryhard but I wouldn't say I am because I am still not very good at it.

I doubt you recognize my name because I change it all too often, I believe in variety if you get my drift. Feel free to use Name MC to find out my prior names. My current ign is Kn1vez if that helps out.

Hope to see you around in MineStrike or on the forums!

Yours in gaming,
    Kn1vez

Posted Oct 22, 2018