• 1419 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8266 Players Online
  • 6847 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bridges apple kit cooldown

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Krystal The Fox, Jan 16, 2021.

1. hey.

I think that the apple kit's abiltiy to throw apples should have a cooldown to prevent users from spamming apple thrower in bridges as its annoying when you die from a player spamming apple thrower. There would be a 2.5 second cooldown when a user with apple kit throws an apple at a player a player.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  2. Heyo!

I personally think this is a good idea, however, "2.5 seconds", is way too long. Knowing that the apple kit is the default kit in the bridges, it should have some patch to it. I like to think of it as a fishing rod because it either pushes people to a far distance which can be disruptive and has the durability of a fishing rod. Like I stated above, I'm not entirely sure if 2.5 seconds is a legitimate meltdown for the apple kit. Perhaps ranging from 1.0-1.5 seconds could be an option. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns :).

-Justin/Ghost

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  3. Hello. I personally believe it is fine how it is and adding a cooldown to the Apple kit is not necessary. The Apple Kit in Bridges has been the same for years and to change what was already working fine is something that could cause frustrations in the Bridges community. I do understand how it is annoying to die when a player spams the apples, but it can be countered with other kits (Such as Berserker leaping in front of them) which is why I think the system in place at the moment is okay. Thanks for the suggestion!

- Lucas

Posted Jan 17, 2021
    Brvken likes this.