• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7322 Players Online
  • 4432 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Bridges should be added to Mineplex Bedrock

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by PixelThan, Apr 12, 2020.

?

Should Bridges be added to Mineplex Bedrock

1. Yes, Bridges.

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No, Bridges (why?)

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Bridges is one of the most popular gamemodes on Minpelex Java, and I say we should have it on bedrock too. With the same maps and similar functions. If this were to be implemented it would bring in new players as there is no other gamemode like this on Bedrock (that I know of).

Posted Apr 12, 2020
    510bike and Melsieee like this.
  2. I agree with you bridges would be great but bedrock developer team are really slow to do updates and it could be a couple months before adding a new game because they already added skyblock

Posted Apr 12, 2020
  3. yes, it would be amazing to have it on bedrock

Posted Apr 12, 2020
  4. I’d love to see bridges added to Bedrock! Keep in mind, this would be a long process! This won’t be coming soon, but hopefully in the future!

It’d be so much fun to play this!

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    Melsieee and nerfguns3 like this.
  5. I would be absolutely thrilled to see Bridges implemented into Bedrock. It’s a very fun game on Java Edition, and I have to assume that it’ll must be very popular on the Bedrock Platform as well. Bear in mind that the developers may take a while to add it, but once they do, it’ll be a great edition to Bedrock! (´▽`)

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    Melsieee and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  6. Well there was an idea some time back known as pocket bridges. If bridges were to be added, they should use smaller maps and reduce the time the bridges go down. Maybe perhaps also have teams of 4-5.

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    nerfguns3, 510bike, Ruffybear and 2 others like this.
  7. Yes. i would love to see bridges in mineplex bedrock. I have watched some videos on mineplex java and they look really fun.

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  8. I don't see why not, bridges is a good game that gets a lot of attention on Java, I'm sure one day it could be added to Bedrock Edition.

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  9. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas
    I definitely wouldn’t be opposed to seeing Bridges added on the Bedrock server. I think it would be a fun and interesting gamemode and would help create a better experience for Bedrock players.
    As @Strafer303 pointed out I think there would have to be some adjustments. Similar to how SG is on Bedrock, I feel like the games would have to be shorter. I think the initial time people have to get items should be the same as it is on Java, but the actual fighting period should be shorter. Mainly because it can take a while to get items, I don’t think that time period would need to be reduced.
    Nice idea overall!

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    Strafer303 likes this.
  10. Posted Apr 13, 2020
    PixelThan likes this.