• 570 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11283 Players Online
  • 10713 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Bridges Update (03/06/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by EmmaLie, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Game update game update wooo

Posted Mar 6, 2020
    Mitchy likes this.
  2. ÿëÿ

Posted Mar 6, 2020
  3. I used to play bridges back in the day, but recently I haven't been playing it at all. But I'm gonna try to get back into it, glad to see a game update!

Posted Mar 6, 2020
  4. Good update, finally, it went live! I'm so excited to see people's impressions about this update and I hope it will be liked by the community. Bridges is really game which wasn't getting any updates for a long time and now we got it which is cool.

Thanks, everyone who made this update be possible! A big part in that took GI team and discussions about that with the community on CI Discord. Also, a big role in that played QA/T team (including myself) by testing this update and finding for possible issues and most of these issues were successfully fixed. Definitely won't forget wonderful Jay (aka @Sobki) for his work on that!

Posted Mar 6, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  5. Super happy that Appler has been nerfed, that kit has been annoying as hell for years. The Berserker nerf also seems fair since it will prevent game stalling.

Biggest thing for me though is the water lag backs being fixed, I've died so many times because of that, not even just in bridges it was affecting every game on Mineplex. Super happy it's gone.

Question though - is bridges the game that won the Carl poll or has this update been coming since before that?

Posted Mar 6, 2020
  6. How can Mineplex pull off a decently sized update for bridges in around 18 days, but it can't make one bug fix for Minestrike in 5 years? This just proves that Mineplex fully neglects Minestrike in its entirety.

Posted Mar 6, 2020
  7. Appler kit is terrible now... not even worth using. Went against a couple applers in-game, and it is immediately very noticeable how weak it is. I don't see many situations where the new appler kit could even be used as an advantage.

Posted Mar 6, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  8. Mostly good I don't think the archer buff was needed. Hopefully the pace which mineplex updated this game will continue and ssm, champions, and sg will also get updates quickly as they desperately need them

Posted Mar 6, 2020
    Mitchy likes this.
  9. man if death bomber was changed any sooner I would have destructor rn. thank god for this update tho keep it up

Posted Mar 6, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  10. That Zerk nerf hurts really bad

but overall nice changes/bug fixes

Posted Mar 6, 2020
  11. Nice update! Hope to see some more game updates!

Posted Mar 6, 2020
  12. well the beserker nerf will not be liked by many fans of the kit. The apple kit only was worth using because you could throw the apples this far, now I would not pick it to play the game..

The destructor buff makes me happy as it makes skybasing even more fun!

That you now only need 3 instead 5 kills for death bomber is okay if you want to achieve the achievement without friends. I could do it with 5 kills with friends (thanks!).

All in one, a good update for me (my first opinion on first reading it was a bad opinion though).

Posted Mar 8, 2020
  13. Why is the Leap only reduced to 8 leaps anyway?

Posted Mar 9, 2020
  14. Posted Mar 9, 2020
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  15. How much is enough? Too you?

Posted Mar 9, 2020
  16. maybe 8 is okay without geting new leaps

Posted Mar 9, 2020
  17. bruh that would ruin the game for leapers :(

Posted Mar 9, 2020
  18. thats not true

more leaps = ruin game for other kits

Posted Mar 9, 2020
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  19. Beserk was straight busted pre-nerf (so was appler but they nerfed that a little too hard imo). Even right now it's still top tier because you can still get the leaps back from pvp. It was smart to do something to prevent game stalling zerks, but something still needs to be done about the parties of 7-9 all going zerk and wiping everyone off the map because nobody can get away.

edit: meant to quote the conversation but I guess it only does latest reply, oh well.

Posted Mar 9, 2020
  20. ahhhh no my Apple got nerfed... I loved spamming apples >:D . Anyway, I’m glad to see this update come out and all the bugs get fixed (especially the water bug)!!! Makes me want to hop on some bridges rn.

Posted Mar 10, 2020