• 392 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5951 Players Online
  • 5559 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring Back Castle Seige

Discussion in 'Casual Games' started by AAR2020, Sep 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Castle Siege is a minigame that many like
    however it was removed due to "popularity" issues however it is popular now

I remember it in 2013 as a small game, I remember it remade in 2014 and created again until removed again in 2018
    now it's only a game used for xp boost events,
    It was here since the start, now it's gone forever but it just can't be.
    We the mineplexians, the people of ReviveCS and the staff all want to bring it back deep in our hearts.
    You may not agree but please consider it.
    #ReviveCS forever

~ AAR2021

Posted Sep 23, 2021
  2. Posted Sep 24, 2021
    Mohawk2 and Joshhh like this.
  3. "Another exception applies when contributing to a general idea/suggestion thread by contributing more suggestions or ideas." You can post on that thread if you have something to contribute.

For this thread, I really just don't think we have enough people on the server to get a game like this started. Bridges doesn't even start anymore, if there's another game that has a high cap in order to start, I don't think it's going to be worth it. I know some players scheduled days to play CS in an MPS, you could try to get in on that.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  4. was that game similar to the castle defence that cameout around halloween last year on bedrock? or is it like a tower defence?

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  5. I'm pretty sure Castle Defense was where there were two kings, one for red and one for blue. Each team also had two crystals to defend, and once those were gone the kings could be attacked. There was also a fair amount of pvp at the middle, with chests that would restock, and decent amount of players in the game. I think the red King was King Ryan and I forgot the name of the other king...

I'm pretty sure it was removed a few years ago as it didn't have enough players to start / the community didn't show enough interest. This game was also for java, I'm not sure if bedrock ever got a similarly named game.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  6. that sounds like a pretty good game, they need to add this to see how many players, even i with a few java games only would hope on java to try

we did on bedrock but it was defend the king from mob and mob players, pretty basic not like your discription

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  7. I remember hearing about this game a while ago, it sounds extremely fun and though I never got to play it myself I really like the idea surrounding it and I genuinely wonder why it was removed. Maybe if it's re-introduced with some major changes who knows what'd happen.

As for Castle Siege I miss it myself as well, I vividly remember during 2016 playing Castle Seige in a Kreekcraft stream and having a blast. It had so many fun features and I'm certain I'm not the only one that'd be happy if it came back, even for a limited time. Sure it had it's flaws and was extremely leaned towards one team winning than another but maybe there could be a few changes to make it more balanced if it ever comes back. But that's just my opinion.

Posted Oct 9, 2021
    Mohawk2 likes this.