• 2005 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2005 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring Back Mixed Arcade!

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by CatFan105, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Can you please start taking these threads into consideration? Myself and many others would appreciate it if you at least told us why mixed arcade was removed. Please someone pay attention and tell us why mixed arcade was removed and if we can bring it back!

Posted Oct 30, 2020
  2. Moderators, please, PLEASE pay attention to this! I am rather impatient (as you may have already guessed) and would like an answer!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 30, 2020
  3. Unless it changed in the last few hours, it's still there. You can find it by going to your compass and clicking the jukebox.

Posted Oct 30, 2020
  4. I believe you are playing on Java edition. I play on bedrock edition, where they have removed mixed arcade.

OP OP
  5. How do you know they didn't take your thread into consideration? It isn't like the deleted your old thread on the topic. It just doesn't make sense to me for you to make two threads on the exact same topic, when you got mostly positive feedback on your other one. The Mixed Arcade was buggy, and it has been stated before that there is a chance that it could make a return, it will just take some time for them to make that decision, but making 2 threads on the same topic just because your first thread on this topic hasn't been implemented yet is immature. I promise if you give it time, higher-ups may take it into consideration.

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    MysticMaster779 likes this.
  6. As I said, I am very impatient.

OP OP
  7. But I will take what you said into consideration!

OP OP
  8. Just because you are impatient doesn't justify immaturity. As somebody who has also made a lot of ideas here on the forums, some of which are still In Discussion, I understand where you are coming from when you are frustrated, but these decisions take time, adding back a whole new game is a big change, and not one that can simply be made overnight.
    Something I forgot to address in my last feedback, it isn't up to the moderators weather your idea is implemented or not. It is up to the higher-ups and developers at Mineplex if this is. I don't think mods are ignoring you, but they likely don't have anything to add to what you are saying, or they simply haven't noticed your posts. I promise you that you will get a response in the future, but when you make multiple threads about the exact same thing it doesn't make it happen, it just annoys people. My advice is to just wait, and address any criticism you may get, and eventually you will get an answer.

Posted Oct 30, 2020
  9. Ok got it, sir

OP OP
  10. Did that sound rude? I didn’t mean for it to come off as rude, but it may have.

OP OP
    Young_Inventor likes this.
  11. hii!

of course your thread will be taken into consideration :). mixed arcade was taken down a while ago in a bedrock lobby update as well as a few other games such as survival games and death run. im sure it will make a comeback soon seeing that a lot of players miss the game.

Posted Oct 31, 2020
  12. Ok thanks for letting me know!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2020