• 1279 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9308 Players Online
  • 8029 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

bring back skyfall

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by PeanutButter829, Dec 4, 2020.

?

bring back skyfall

1. yes?

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. no thank you

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  3. I dont know what skyfall is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I used to have problems getting into the game because it was full and now I cant play it at all

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  2. Skyfall was removed because it contained elytras, which were part of a new update then. I’ve never played skyfall but it sounds like a good game. Maybe it could be added back since pretty much nobody plays 1.8 on bedrock? Anyways, I do kind of hope of gets added back because it’s a pretty cool game.
    -Bob

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    OrangeyCob likes this.
  3. Sorry im dumb but what version is nintendo switch minecraft? thats all I play on. I really do hope they add it back it was so fun.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2020
  4. That depends on how many updates you’ve done, if you have, it should be the newest version (1.16.101 I believe). However, I skyfall was removed because not everybody at that time had a version that included elytras, so even if your Minecraft version is the current version, it still does not speak for all bedrock players.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  5. oh... i didnt know that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2020
  6. I played it before. This is a good game. You'd basically have to fly around the map, collect loot from different chests and kill your opponents. You'd also have to fly through rings in order to get boost and get to the higher levels of the map. The map would decay as time passed, rings would stop working and the decaying islands would start to deal damage to the players.

Posted Dec 7, 2020
  7. A bit buggy, but if fixed could be a good game.

oh yeah, ain’t comin back from Java.

Posted Dec 25, 2020
    yvuggu and Bob16077777 like this.
  8. There are like 6 lads who are against this, but none of them said why they hate the game. It is almost is if someone with multiple accounts or a group of friends did this intentionally. I mean this looks kinda sus.

Posted Dec 26, 2020