• 619 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9041 Players Online
  • 8422 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring back the good old capture the flag (or wool)

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by KingGilligan, Nov 28, 2021.

1. I want to make a map like the ones I used to play on as a kid. Either team spawns with a stack or 2 of wool, which they use to build a base on their side for a minute or so. After said time, the teams can attack and try to get the other's flag... Or be sneaky about it as I like to do. Very similar to what you have already, but it will be a detailed map, with more ways to get to the other side than straight across a pit as was seen in the map I played on last night. Thoughts?

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  2. Do you have Turf Wars and CTF mixed up by any chance? CTF never had wool or any peaceable blocks in it as far as I remember, but there were some REALLY old Champions games way back when I never played.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  3. I am pretty sure you confuse 2 different gamemodes from 2 different servers into 1. You are talking about getting a stack or 2, wool in early game to build with, but that is only in the gamemode block wars from CubeCraft.
    Here on Mineplex we do have flags we need to protect, as you said. And try to steal the opposite team’s flag and bring the flag to your own to earn a point. That is the Capture The Flag gamemode we have here on Mineplex.

Unfortunately the gamemode Champions (Which has Domination and Capture The Flag) doesn’t get enough players to play games anymore. Those gamemodes needs an update to gain more players again, but we haven’t got it yet. That is why these gamemodes doesn’t start.

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    KingGilligan and BlazeFire like this.
  4. No offense to anyone, but from what i just read someone saw a good game, assumed it was mineplex's, and asked if they can make the existing game better to be like the old game they thought was mineplex. Thats just sad ngl. Mineplex has fallen to the point people are confusing good games from other servers as a mineplex server, thinking the good games are there when its from another server lol.

Posted Dec 19, 2021
  5. Hi there, I've moved your thread to the Bedrock Ideas section as the idea is for our Bedrock Platform, please correct me if I'm wrong there though.

It would definitely be nice to see some new games added to Mineplex and playing on people's nostalgia of games they played when they first started Mineplex might be a great way to go about it! ^^

Posted Dec 20, 2021