• 662 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3241 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Bring back Type Wars

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by FlintsEpicSword, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We need to bring back Type Wars. This game isn't only fun but possess a mechanic in that no other Mine-craft games have. The speed of type rate (WPM) toolbar.

This needs to become a thing once again. It will introduce a game (that can be different from the original) that is fun for all. #BringBackTypeWars movement.

-Flint

Posted Nov 11, 2018
    BucketOfKFC likes this.
  2. Hey there! Its great to see your dedication to bring back the Type Wars game but the reason why it was removed or will possibly never come back is it's popularity. However, if the "#BringBackTypeWars movement" continues and spreads wildly around the community, sooner or later, the development team will consider it. However, this will take some patience. There are many other games the community enjoys (Nano games, etc.) meaning it will take some baby steps but with the right patience, you can do it.

Posted Nov 11, 2018
  3. I think it was actually due to people using a macro system to just score up massive points from a word list.

Posted Nov 11, 2018
    BasicT likes this.
  4. What about a nano game relating to Type Wars?
    I never played type wars myself, but I can see it becoming a nano game if you shorten it a bit.

Posted Nov 11, 2018
    z609 likes this.
  5. Thank you guys for the advice. We'll see what comes of this. Maybe having a typing test aspect added to Nano Games will be enough. We'll see what comes of this.

Sincerely,
    -Flint

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 11, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 12, 2018
  6. Yo!

Bringing back Type Wars has been previously denied by the Leadership team due to there not being a high demand for the game and the game isn't worth the resources to bring back.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your idea feel free to PM!

Thread locked - Not planned
    Denied by LT

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.