• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3457 Players Online
  • 3457 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring Halloween Havoc 2018 Back

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by WhyJustY, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Please move this thread if it doesn't belong here.

Halloween Havoc 2018 is simply impossible to play. Since it's not 2018 and it's never going to be 2018 again, you cannot play it outside of an MPS. However, even with Immortal, you cannot play Halloween Havoc 2018! Sure, it's pretty much Halloween Havoc 2020 with a different map, but 2018 had an amazing map, and it struck just the right difficulty for me.

Please, bring it back. I hope it's not lost to time.

Posted Dec 4, 2022
    Morusek likes this.
  2. Absolutely agree. We have Halloween Horror 2015, Pumpkins Revenge 2016, and Christmas Chaos 2015 available for MPS and it's the only reason I even purchased Immortal, but what's stopping Mineplex for making the more recent versions of these games available for the MPS as well? Especially Halloween Havoc 2018, as it is the most different version of the game compared to Halloween Horror 2015 and the recent Halloween Havoc.

Posted Dec 4, 2022
  3. Code for Havoc 2018 doesn't exist anymore, it was removed and replaced with the 2020 version when the game was revamped.

Posted Dec 4, 2022
    Ian923 likes this.
  4. I loved playing that thing way back when. Shame it's been totally gone for over three years now. With so few players required to fill a lobby, it would be perfect for Player Servers.

Posted Dec 4, 2022
  5. you've gotta be ****ing kidding me. well, it should still be relatively easy to recreate, but i can't see timmi finding it worthwhile to sink time into that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2022
  6. Most of the stuff like kits, mob/boss AI, etc. is about the same. And they've gotta have a backup of this stuff. And I know I've played on the map recently, though I can't recall where.

Posted Dec 4, 2022
  7. It can be recreated but it won't be same exact game as it was back then. Besides, there is no point in trying to recreate something when there is a arguably better version of it.

Maps are stored, even the ones that have been removed/are for removed games, and can still be set for games on EVENT-1 servers.

Posted Dec 5, 2022
  8. I loved the 2018 version of the game better but honestly I think both versions of the game are great to play. It would be nice to see the 2018 version of it in MPS to play for the memories of it.

Posted Dec 5, 2022
  9. The map is still on the build server, it would make no sense to delete it. I wasn't aware that the code was replaced in 2020 though.

Posted Dec 5, 2022
  10. That must have been where I saw it.

Posted Dec 5, 2022
  11. I'd bet dollars to donuts they've got a backup of that stuff, even if it's not loaded anywhere on the server.

Posted Dec 5, 2022