• 1798 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10236 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring old Bawk Bawk Battles/Games back!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ChickenBoxl, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Hello,

I don't know if this is the right thread for this topic.

Bawk Bawk Battles was my Favourite game but then it got removed a half year ago.

I missed this game but I didn't take the time to write a thread about this. Now I'm doing it because I wanna this cool game back.

I was told that Nano Games are the new Bawk Bawk Battles. But I don't really like Nano Games because it doesn't have the old games from Bawk Bawk Battles. There are some nice minigames but they can't replace Bawk Bawk Battles for me. :(
    The only minigame in Nano Games about Bawk Bawk is Bawk Bawk Wrath.

Can you please bring Bawk Bawk Battles back. At least put the game back into MPS or Mixed Arcarde. Please I miss the game. :(

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  2. Hello!
    A Jr. Dev originally created Bawk Bawk Battles, and at the time it had an abundance of flaws that needed to be addressed. Unfortunately, that Jr. Dev departed from Mineplex and never got to fixing Bawk Bawk Battles. The game remained broken and eventually, as you know, was removed due to being broken beyond repair.
    To readd Bawk Bawk Battles it would need to be developed from scratch, and given the limited popularity of the game it isn't worth it. So, sadly adding it back isn't an option, as fun as it may have been.
    Hope I helped,
    Pancake
    --- Post updated ---
    And no, this isn't the correct section. It would be in Server Discussion, just for future reference! c;

Posted Aug 20, 2019
    ChickenBoxl likes this.
  3. Hello ChickenBoxl

While I agree that Bawk Bawk Battles was more fun, I don't believe that it will ever be added back. Nano Games is the new version of it (as you know). Nano Games seems to be more popular to the majority of the players from what I can tell. Maybe instead of asking them to bring back Bawk Bawk battles, you could think of game suggestions that are fun and creative that can be added within nano games.

Posted Aug 20, 2019
    Salmon_slayer123 and ChickenBoxl like this.
  4. But when I played Bawk Bawk Battles in 2018 everything was fine and I didn't notice any bugs or bad codings. :(

So saaaad that the developer of this game left Mineplex and never repaired it ;(

If you can't repair the whole game, can you remain at least some nice minigames of Bawk Bawk Battles and put them in Quick Games from the Nano Games?

I really liked the minigames with the Block wave and the Kangeroo jumps. Mini One in the River and King of the Ladder. Please add them in Quick Games :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 20, 2019
  5. What were the really big flaws? I don't recall anything going wrong...

Posted Sep 2, 2019