• 148 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1707 Players Online
  • 1559 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bring the apples back to micro battles

Discussion in 'Classics' started by Superpro, Nov 26, 2021.

?

Want the apples for micro battles back?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2021.
  1. Yes I want the apples

20.0%
  2. No I like the new regeneration system

80.0%
  1. For a long time mineplex has taken away the apples from micro battles which I don’t like, here’s why. #1 it was mainly the reason people chose different kits because some kits gave 5 while others gave three. #2 you had a limited supply of regeneration, so you had to be very strategic about using them. #3 the regeneration system now is very annoying if I attack a player they will just keep running when they’re low so I can’t kill them until the map shrinks enough so they can’t run. Hopefully you agree with my point.

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  2. No. Natural regeneration is a lot better than apples. I despise having to go against full teams that camp on top of their base. If I had no apples then I wouldn't regain my hp, and 9 times out of 10 I'd lose, but with natural regeneration, I at least have a chance. I do agree that players running away is annoying, but they usually will end up dying anyway

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    ShineeTyz likes this.
  3. I agree +1

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  4. Like @Mothy the natural regeneration system is much better than the apples.

Posted Dec 27, 2021