• 393 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7982 Players Online
  • 7589 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Brownie's Introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by le Brownie, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Hey there

so I've never actually have done this before so I feel like doing it right now. My name is le brownie ("Le" is french for "The") but please just call me brownie for short. Im not 100% Sure when I joined the forums but if correct it was either 2 years ago or 1 year and a half ago. I was very new the forums and only made an account here for the Verified title, which is an in game cosmetic, Silly me. I never realized how amazing the forums could be, until I decided to give things a go. I first spread out and said hi to people on their walls, then followed by uploading my first PFP and banner, My banner was a cringey Retro banner that barely fit the pixel ratio and it said "Welcome"... it was also made for twitch's pixel ratio (banners).

My profile picture was an image of a drawing of a cat eating noodles... I then set a goal, a special goal, to have a large following number. In specifics that number was 1,000. "Quite a large goal to achieve, that'll take forever" - Lots of people said, and there were right indeed :D but that didn't stop me, I achieved that goal after a long time and that number still stands today on my profile :)

after about 4-5 months of being on the forums I believe I uploaded my 2nd banner / pfp, which was a picture of an artic fox, and for the banner it was a tan-colored background with pixel art-Cookies & Pie, Yum. I Believe i had more banners / profile pictures after that but if so I cannot remember, the next series of banners and profile pictures I had that I actually can remember was I had a Naomi lord artic (moon-themed) fox as my pfp, and a Pine trees + star sky with a moon banner. During all this I continued slowly but surely growing my 'posts' number via posting on threads... and even making threads as well. Next pfp & banner I had was My first picrew profile picture (Out of many) and unkown banner. I kept making changes to the picrew profile, over and over until satisfaction, along the way I also started making banners for myself. which then sparked the idea of making banners for others!

Which is what I still do today, I make banners, I have a different kind of picrew pfp, and a banner I made myself. the making of my banner sparked an Idea in my head.. I wanted to make banners for people! and I started doing that, I made threads saying that people can request banners to be made for themselves (by me) for free! and I love making banners for people, I have made quite a lot, that makes me happy. Just recently also I hit 100 posts milestone which is epic, and also my best friend made me a really amazing Signature gif that I'm very happy with!! @Ava-the-Artist is the person who made that! go follow them plss <3

This is a lot of words! Lol, I could keep going, I have a lot of time on my hands, I dont have a life :( I could keep typing all day, in fact i believe that's what Im going to do. I love taking photography, Whenever I find the opportunity to take pictures i go for it! Whether its on a road trip, just going outside, walking, vacation, etc! And i'm glad I've done so because if i dont take my camera EVERYWHERE i go then who knows, I could miss an epic moment that I could be capturing, and therefore I would regret it a lot, I post most of my photography on the forums and if you haven't seen it then you can just go to the Art's & banners section / off-topic in the forums, I'm confident you'll find it there. I have a discord account which is where I talk to lots of my friends, 50% of my friends are from here, and 50% are from other places I know of, such as different Minecraft servers.

I am in the Mineplex server in discord, so if you want to say something to me then go ahead! you'll mostly find me in the #casual category. In consideration of MC / MInecraft, I dont play it anymore, as you can read in my 'About section' (profile). the reason why I dont play minecraft anymore is because my account literally blew up with account issues that I could not fix no matter how hard i tried, it was really depressing and frustrating because I loved playing minecraft and talking to my friends. my Number 1 thing to do there was build neighborhoods with the theme of a different country.. (Japanese / German / African / Etc. You can see one of my builds by going to hyp*x*l and selecting the housing gamemode, and typing / visit Put_you_on_hold), especially housings in Hyp*x*l. I also loved playing mini games in mineplex with friends, that was very fun! But unfortunately things don't last forever, thats I why I stress the fact so much that you have to enjoy things while you have them, because one day you may not have them and you will be very sad without them.

One thing I also admire about mineplex is that the staff here.. IN MY OPINION they are really good. People overlook the moderators .. they always blame them for most of the problems and say they dont work hard enough / they're lazy / they're unreliable etc etc yeah yeah.. I dont feel that way. so I personally feel that they're being unfairly accused with false statements which really just isnt right. it also just adds uneeded tension / stress.

Another thing I'd like to mention is that I may not always be able to have discord, or mineplex FOREVER. The computer i use is shared by both my parents (Mostly my mother) and they check the emails / go thru data a lot on my pc... and it gets scary for me.. because I have to hide mineplex and discord from my parents because they have said in the past that they do not allow me to have online friends.. that really bugs me because I know a lot of people who have the opposite parents, their parents allow them to have online friends / platforms that allow you to communicate with people. If my parents ever find discord on my pc, or the mineplex forums, then they will force me to delete both things and completely stop using them..and most likely ground me for life. As i said in the above paragraphs that "You must enjoy things while you have them..they dont last forever" And that's what I do.

So I hope you've enjoyed reading my..i guess you could say Novel at this point, on my introduction. I love the forums here and I wish to never leave unless I have to. Hope you're having a good day / night and I wish the best of you! Peace (sorry if my writing i sloppy, I'm getting like 5fps while typing all this)

-brownie

Posted Sep 11, 2021
  2. Nice to meet you Brownie! Don't worry about writing a lot, I can definitely write long essays too.. LOL

Posted Sep 12, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  3. ^-^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  4. I can make like 5k+ word threads on mineplex but then I struggle so much with 100+ word essays... i guess its just what i put my heart into and what I dont put my heart into yk

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  5. Ok, but do you like/love to eat brownies?

Posted Sep 14, 2021
    le Brownie and StyxKiller03 like this.
  6. Pretty sure that'd be cannibalism

Posted Sep 14, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  7. I've seen you around the forums, nice to meet you Brownie! Hope to see you around the server sometime! :)

Posted Sep 16, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  8. they're nice but I dont eat desserts much because i get stomach pains / nausea when i eat desserts

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  9. i dont play minecraft...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  10. Oh lol sorry assumed so since you're on the forums

Posted Sep 18, 2021
    le Brownie and CatFan105 like this.