• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Buff Thankful Treasure

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Llê_еÐê_9000, Nov 8, 2019.

1. This morning I found out that Mineplex had released Thankful treasure chests, so I bought a few and quickly realized that it was just like halloween treasure. Out of the 40 chests that I purchased, I got only 2 cosmetics. And I didn't have any of them previously. I think that Mineplex needs to buff the rate of thanksgiving cosmetics significantly. I shouldn't have to waste loads of shards just to get a couple cosmetics.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    FluteVegetables, DC_20, 0joe and 3 others like this.
  2. I believe the only cosmetics in the thankful chest has are the chicken and cake mounts (and the Christmas pets? Can't exactly remember anymore). While yes, these mounts are way more rare than any other seasonal cosmetics, it's because of how many few there are. Most of the players buy thankful chests to get other chest types or game amplifiers. Those two mounts are there as a small little bonus to try and convince players to try their luck and buy one chest to see if they are lucky enough to get one of these two mounts. You can still get these two mounts from the omega chest which I found to be a more practical way to get these two cosmetics than from the thankful chest. While I understand that you might not care about chests/amps and are in for the cosmetics solely, this chest was only created because of how successful the legacy Halloween treasure was.

One more thing I would like to add is regarding clans items. Those also existed in Halloween treasure and were removed in a hotfix update so I believe the same is going to happen with the thankful chest. That should increase the rate of these cosmetics by a little bit hopefully.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  3. I haven’t checked the chests out yet, but that outcome definitely shows that they should be buffed. Interesting.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  4. Why'd they removed clans items?

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  5. I just got a 20 min clans amp if that's what you mean

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  6. Hey there!

As the Thanksgiving season has definitely passed, and the team was busy on other things during that time-frame, and the chest is no longer available to purchase at the moment, I'll unfortunately have to be marking this as "Not Planned", but I will leave it open for further discussion because there is always a chance for next year.

Posted Jan 20, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 20, 2020
  7. Heyo!

Like @Tilgorn stated, the Thanksgiving season has passed already and I honestly don't think there's too many Thanksgiving cosmetics anyway so I don't really see a point to this, but you never know, this could happen next Thanksgiving update!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 20, 2020