• 194 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3520 Players Online
  • 3326 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bugs and problems in BlockHunt

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Elite7, Jun 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1.Some maps are too big for only 4/5 seekers.
    2. -snip-
    3. -snip-

Those are the bugs, glitches and problems I found for now. (Will be edited)

Posted Jun 28, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 1, 2022
  2. Posted Jun 28, 2022
  3. Already done :) , just wanted to make a thread. To notify other players as well.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 28, 2022
    Dad likes this.
  4. Awesome. Hopefully something will get done about it soon!!

Posted Jun 28, 2022
    Elite7 likes this.
  5. I'd say the inverse for #1 is true as well-some maps like The Museum and even the OG Thames Square are too SMALL for 12-20 hiders.

Posted Jun 29, 2022
  6. While we appreciate you trying to inform players of bugs in the game, we don't allow threads listing them out or those telling people how to do said bug(s). We urge you to always report the bugs here, which I read you've done already. The other problem we have with bugs being listed is players will likely try to find ways to do them and/or abuse them, so we'd rather not have them so public.

For your first bullet point, I suggest making a thread about that alone and describing what maps are too big and why you feel that way. Alternatively, you can message a Map Issues team member for this as you feel maps are too big.

I'll be locking this and you're free to message me with further questions or concerns.

Posted Jul 1, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.