• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3568 Players Online
  • 3568 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bugs I've noticed

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by ArizonaTooHot, Feb 6, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ive noticed a few mechanics I don't think we're intended.

As a hider right clicking a door with a firework in hand will not force the door to open. Right clicking the door with anything else in hand will.

And I'm not sure the cause of this but a disguised player was able to effectively play as a 'ghost' hunter. They did not count towards the hunter queue limit, they were not visable in the tab menu, and they were invisible to other players in game. This was observed since the removal of /kit and the fixing of the hunter becoming invis if moved from the hider team.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  2. Heyhey!

I saw you say something about this in staffrequest! I'm sorry i couldn't help you with your issue. I hope you find the right assistance for your future games.

Have a wonderful day!
    *°:⋆ₓₒ Kehs ₓₒ⋆:°*

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  3. The forums is moreso for discussion, but you can file a Bug Report with these bugs, especially the /disguise one as it's a feature that just came out and bugs from it are actively being fixed. Quality Assurance will note the bugs when you report them there and they will be fixed when possible :)

The firework one, though, is intended I think. Since by right-clicking a firework you set it off, it might not register on the door. I would still report it though as I'm not 100% on that

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Arii likes this.
  4. If you find something in-game that you believe isn't quite right- please submit an in-game bug report. In order to help our team fix the problem and figure out what's causing it, we recommend you read the bug report guide before submitting a bug report. And yes, as said above, the disguise command has a lot of issues as it just came out and they're slowly cleaning them up as we go.

This will be locked as it's been addressed and you may message me with further questions or concerns.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    StyxKiller03 and Arii like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.