• 273 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6748 Players Online
  • 6475 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bugs that occured in 30 minutes while playing Skyblock.

Discussion in 'SkyBlock Beta' started by compra360, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Hi, at first I apologize if all those bugs are already noted, but if not then you are welcome.

• Going from hub to Skyblock is mission itself, you can have 4 types of things that can happen.
    1. You can be very lucky and spawn in survival type of world where are some other players whos intentions were to join skyblock.
    2. There is a small chance of just getting "Disconnected from server" error.
    3. There is a huge chance of getting error named "This type of plot is full!" and then get kicked out of server.
    4. Or when you are VERY lucky you actually can join Skyblock.

• Fire spread, grass spread and missions.
    For Skyblock to succeed you need 3 main things. Grass spread, Fire spread turned off and missions. Grass spread so you can make a plot of grass so friendly mobs could spawn. Fire spread turned off because cobblestone generators wouldn't burn down. Missions for other essentials that are not otherwise there and also for purpose. No purpose, no fun in game. Right?

Also just something that bothers me is that bedrock block… Why is it necessary? I don't remember when I ever has seen skyblock with bedrock block. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'm not saying there aren't any, but I just haven't saw one before.

Thanks for your time and really hoping to see changes soon.

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  2. Hey there!

Sorry that you have encountered so many bugs! I know its a frustrating experience and we're trying to constantly improve. If you can, it would be appreciated if you report those bugs at mineplex.com/bugs so they can be tracked and fixed. As a reminder, please report each but separately and follow our Bug Reporting Guide! Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Posted Aug 21, 2020
    compra360 likes this.