• 258 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 258 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bugs

Discussion in 'Super Paintball' started by Swag(Kalxzo), Jun 18, 2019.

1. Hello, I like pb a lot but there are some bugs that can create certain issues and other things. This is going to be a very short message. The first thing are water bombs. Sometimes I right click to use them and they don't throw. This is the main problem that I usually see people complain about. This can be quite annoying because sometimes I don't think my water bombs are going to throw and I accidentally use 2 of them. This may even lead to a team's death if this bug happens. Sometimes I would right click when I'm about to die and it doesn't throw. This is extremely annoying. The staff needs to fix it. Another thing is that I've seen this happen, is that when you die, and you use a water bomb, it doesn't work. I've seen it happen a couple of times. Like one time, my friend threw a water bomb just as they die and it did absolutely nothing. I think they need to change this. This is just my opinion. Thank you for check things out!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    Darkpupitar3 likes this.
  2. Hello!

This often happens to me as well, I can assure you that the staff are doing their best to fix these. I can totally see how this can be very frustrating but like I said the staff have a lot to do as well. Lately there has been quiet a few bugs and is a lot to keep up with. I do hope this bug gets fixed!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  3. Hi!

You seem to have encountered a lot of bugs, make sure to report them here with evidence so that they can be squashed!

If you have any questions on how to do it, don't hesitate to pm me!

Have a nice day!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  4. Hey there!
    I was personally unaware of these bugs and I'm sure that many other players who do play Super Paintball frequently probably have noticed these issues. As mentioned above, you should visit https://www.mineplex.com/bugs and report whatever bug you find along with evidence proving whatever issues are actually happening. I'm sure the staff team will get right to it and see to get these fixed.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  5. Sounds like lag, never had this issue with good ping.

Not a bug. Potions used to work like this, it was changed a while back. People that I've talked to in Game Insights generally agree that it should be brought back, but nothing has come out of it yet.

Yeah like those other people said just use the bugs report area

Posted Jun 18, 2019