• 355 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8793 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Building maps in mcs's.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by CupAGhost, Sep 21, 2019.

1. This perk should cost around 1M gems. This will allow players to build when given perms by coleaders/leaders. When no com staff are on in the mcs, nobody can build. This is just to prevent anyone from making an inappropriate theme. Redstone related objects/piston/dispensers are banned to prevent lag machines. Com staff always have admin perms so they can give people build perms. The spawn area and whats below is unanle to be broken. There will be world borders too. For parkour, the interior of the parkour islands cant be broken since building commands are disabled. Also with build you can fly around the map.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Segwat, SpitefulNick and bwmento like this.
  2. Building in MPSs was denied previously because it can make moderation difficult. MCSs are practically the same thing. You can read about the building in MPS idea here. I will be applying the "Not Planned" tag however I will leave this thread open for further discussion.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  3. tbh why moderate mps's at all. Hosts can kick/wl, and there are plenty of people ruining pub games to keep moderation staff busy.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  4. Not to include Creative Housing in bedrock. And people can build even with no admins/owners leaving it vulnerable to something inappropriate, and from my time there, I have never seen anything inappropriate

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2019