• 546 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8305 Players Online
  • 7759 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

bvp's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bvp, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Hello

my name is bvp and I have been playing Minecraft since 2012. My favorite games on the network are Nano Games, Block Hunt, and Speed Builders.

Posted Sep 20, 2021
    Joshhh and StyxKiller03 like this.
  2. welcome to a dead hacker infested memory lane, i hope you enjoy your stay.

Posted Sep 20, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  3. I'm not new to Mineplex just haven't really used the forums before

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 20, 2021
  4. Heya! Welcome to the forums bvp!

My name is Arrow, and I've been a staff member on our Bedrock network for almost a year now.

Since you're a bit new to the forums I wanted to quickly say to make sure to check out our rules here to catch up on whats ok and what isnt!

With that out of the way, it's awesome to meet you, and it looks like we're on different platforms but it appears you've been on the server for a while! Hopefully you can find your people here on the forums and have a good time :D
    If you have any questions, you can always PM me here or on discord (Asylum#9776)! Have a great day :D

Posted Sep 20, 2021
    Joshhh and bvp like this.
  5. I’m also new to the forums, but have played this server the past 5 years (not consistently) and had just recently discovered the forums a couple days ago. But, it’s nice to meet you!

Posted Sep 21, 2021
    bvp likes this.
  6. Heyy, I've seen you around a bit recently. Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the platform, it's definitely my favourite. I also really enjoy SB, but I'm not good at it at all. Other games I like are BLD & SSM. Nice to meet you :)!

Posted Sep 21, 2021
    bvp and Joshhh like this.
  7. sup

Posted Sep 21, 2021
  8. Hi, welcome to the forums hope you enjoy it here. I also love that 3 letter name. :D

Posted Sep 21, 2021