• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cait's Art Showcase ♥

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by childishgambino, Jan 24, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Hi all, I used to draw a lot 2-3 years ago and I've slowly started to get back into it again. I mainly draw cartoons/chibi characters as that's what I enjoy the most, feel free to ask any questions ♥

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Niestrat99, DC_20, Korben and 4 others like this.
  2. Heyo!
    OH MY GOD! These are astonishingly cool! It'd be cool to see you do commissions! If you are be sure to reply! Just an idea! Cool drawings once again!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  3. Wow these are really good. How long do these usually take you?

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  4. AHHH! All of the artworks look so kawaii! I really love the first artwork you drew a character from League of Legends, Ari! I don't play League of Legends, but I can tell that Ari is so cute! I also love the other artworks too. They're so cute. Speaking about Ari, I don't why I love her, but she's so cute as a fox and a human.

Anyways, keep up the great work you have on your art! :3

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  5. Hey there and thank u ♥ Chibi drawings take about 20-30 mins as I use a mouse, and more detailed drawings take a bit over 50 mins.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2020
  6. Hi Sean (: Thank you so much, I've always wanted to take commissions but have no idea on how to set them all up and I don't have a much of a following lol.

OP OP
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  7. Heyo!

Your artwork is insanely good! I love how they look so chibi and kawaii but some look so realistic too! I love the shading work and how much detail you put into these drawings! I wonder how long these takes you! I could never draw this good so I'm in awe of how good these are! I really like the Green haired character you made because it looks super unique and it looks super good and it's really well drawn. I also really like the character with the bunny ears because it's so cute and chibi and it looks amazing! I also really adore the person with the brown hair and purple eyes because the eyes are so unique and the drawing is really good too! Amazing work, I really hope to see more from you in the future because these looks amazing!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  8. Wow, this artwork is absolutely incredible! Keep up the good work! Excited to see more by you in the future! <3

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  9. I'm blown away you're amazing at drawing everything! I'd love to see you do possible commissions or giveaways I'd definitely enter!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  10. I’d definitely have to agree with @Vytas. I would really like to see some of this art in a giveaway, as they’d make really good profile pictures. I’m truly amazed by your artistic talent! I could never make something like that. You’re really good at that. You’re artwork is one of a kind and it’s really nice! Looking forward to seeing more work from you in the future.

~Lt

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  11. Man all of your art is so good, cant wait to see what you make next

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  12. Thank you so much, I’m now looking to set up some sort of a art giveaway, I never expected this kind of response (:

OP OP
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  13. If you’re not up for commissions, then possibly go to the giveaway sections and host a giveaway?

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  14. Woah, these are so cool! I love the more realistic style where you have drawn the man and the woman at the bottom! What do you use to make these? :)

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  15. that art looks amazing!! I love chibi art, its always so cute. Also 2 of those characters look like the youtuber aphmau, which I think is cool. Great art!!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  16. Hiii, I use the program Paint Tool Sai for all of my artwork and I draw with my mouse ♥

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 28, 2020
  17. Posted Jan 28, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  18. Hey! These are really neat, great job!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  19. They are very well done! Keep it up!

Posted Feb 3, 2020