• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6999 Players Online
  • 4109 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Cake War game ends without anyone winning and no EXP given.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Knazamn | Skittles1052, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Hi!

I hate it when I play for a long time on a Cake Wars game, it ends automatically. Well, I look to see how much EXP I got, and I got 0! It makes me furious! I just wasted 20-30 minutes to only get 2 gems and 0 EXP (I didn't get many shards either I believe)! This needs to change.

What I am saying is, you should buff the rewards after a game ends automatically with no one winning by A LOT. People are taking time to play Mineplex. I am trying to get a higher level, but you can't do that when someone is hiding. And you could be lucky to still even be alive until then. If you done nothing but still lived until the game automatically ends and no one won, then you would get less EXP, gems, and shards, as usual.

Simple. Just give higher rewards for when the game automatically ends.
    Have a good day/night!

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    NothinButNet likes this.
  2. Hello,

I agree with this, I'm not a huge bedrock player myself but I can understand the frustration players such as yourself that go through this. I believe that they should buff the rewards a bit so players can still get something out of a game even if no one won it.

Good idea, +1.

Happy suggesting,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  3. Hello
    Though i can understand the frustration of not getting rewards due to the game running out of time i feel like buffing the rewards in that circumstance would be the wrong thing to do as most times its due to players not really making moves or hiding for the entirety of the game.
    Rewards should be earn't and if a player can hide and afk, they haven't really earn't anything, rather they have hindered other players time.
    Instead a better idea would be a rot/fade away system where at half time, the map would start disappearing at the edges like Skywars, forcing players to the middle to fight it out and eliminating hiders.

You're on the right track but for the idea i would have to say -1

Posted Dec 7, 2019