• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Cake war snowballs

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Fire100, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Fire100

Fire100

Cake war snow balls need to be nerfed. You get so many they do knockback and slowness which is OP as it should not be able to do slowness AND knockback. it is ridiculous how they get a free combo on you I am a good pvper (if It sounds ****y I am sorry, it is to prove a point) and I get rekt by average people who literally snowball then straight line me! I would love for it to be nerfed as I fell scammed when I get hit, also they get too many snowballs even if you dodge a snowball or two they have like 4!
    please nerf sincerely a cake war player that doesn't play too much

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  2. Waspter

Waspter

Howdy! I feel your frustration, and there is a poll on the discord GI which is if we should make it so that instead of slowing you for 2.5 seconds, it's only 2 seconds and most people agree with it. Also, this isn't the right place to post this thread, next time post this in Game Alteration board! Again, I do feel your frustration but I also feel like there is enough counterplay; try to dodge the snowballs - go in zigged patterns and try to confuse the enemy into using them all. Have a great day!

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  3. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

The statement by Waspter is correct. However, we might look into it again in the future as the results were very divided in opinion.

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  4. Fire100

Fire100

waspter I do but how am I supposed to dodge like 4 snowballs I always zizzag that is how you combo

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 12, 2019 at 4:28 PM
  5. CaptainPigmans

CaptainPigmans

I do think the snowballs can be a bit hard to play against but I do not feel like they are "broken". First of all, it is an achievement kit and in my opinion achievement kits need to have a certain level compared to the kits that you can buy or have for free. I also find it hard to hit your enemies with the snowballs making it a bit challenging. The slowness doesn't last for too long which is why I do not think it is that overpowered.
    Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion!
    CaptainPigmans

Posted Jan 12, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  6. Titanc

Titanc

I personally don't have the snowball kit so I do not know how to judge with this. But when I am being attacked I think it's fine by the way it is. It makes it semi-equal to players with different kits.

Posted Jan 12, 2019 at 4:47 PM
  7. Hoku

Hoku

I feel the same frustration, however, this can be avoided by simply not fighting with the slowness on you that way you are able to fight without slowness. This is what I do and I feel this is the best strategy you could have. I also use warrior kit so that helps since I gain hp per kill I get.

Posted Jan 12, 2019 at 5:44 PM
  8. Pancake_7

Pancake_7

Change is coming, I believe! Waspter is correct, 2.5 seconds shall turn to 2 seconds, though it might be further looked into. I feel your pain, trust me. I'm a frosting user, though I hardly rely on it and absolutely despise how it can end the fight before it begins!

Posted Jan 12, 2019 at 5:58 PM