• 411 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4279 Players Online
  • 3868 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Cake Wars Idea: Ranked

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Printiel, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not exactly sure how I feel about this especially if it’s going to intervene on stats. If it’s added, it should not affect leaderboards. This also doesn’t really fix the issue of sweats because sweats can still choose not to play ranked modes and continue to play in unranked. it should also not automatically draw ranked players to a ranked game mode if they want to play more casually.

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  2. Alr sooooooo

For java, id say forget this completely. Normal games are always filled with hackers and tryhards, so there isn't any point of it really. BUT, for bedrock edition, this could make a good addition because they declined solos. Maybe you have to be level 20 or something. Sounds like a good idea to me for bedrock at least. +1.

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Printiel likes this.
  3. Yea im kinda a tryhard i just go after the middle point and thats it i would usally go for sharpness but i decided to start going for protection

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  4. I'm sorry, but that's kinda off topic...

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  5. Hello!

So ranked games have been suggested multiple times before and to be honest, I would love to see ranked games come to Mineplex. I would personally play those a lot more than non-ranked games. I'm going to have to sadly say though I don't think ranked cake wars or any game would do very well. It's also the fact we don't want to split the player base up more than it ready is. I'm going to have to sadly mark this idea as not planned.

- Thread Locked and Marked as not Planned

Posted Feb 24, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.