• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Cake Wars REVAMPED! [Suggestions List]

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by TyL03, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Hi! Here are a few things I think would make Cake Wars a more fun, quicker, and better game.

But first, a few bugs: (Yes, they’ve been reported.)

• Buying a TNT Trap makes your cake invincible and unable to be eaten.
    • The Rune of Holding does not disappear after it’s first use, making your inventory and armor permanent.

If you are experiencing the same problems as I am, please report it!

Anyways, here are my suggestions:

1. All players start off without any armor. You can buy armor, starting with:
    - Leather
    - Chainmail
    and then Iron, however it will be slightly more expensive.
    This speeds up the game by making kills quicker.
    Also, swords will go from wooden, to stone, and finally iron.

2. The Archer Kit is too overpowered. To remedy this, buff the default kit by removing the damage resistance and adding a stone sword or a chainmail chestplate, (Just anything to balance both kits).
    - Maybe also give the Archer a maximum of 3 arrows instead of 2? (Again, balance both kits.)

3. Make a timer for when cake destruction happens, as well as stalemates. Something like, “Cake destruction/Stalemate will occur in 3 minutes!!”
    I would also consider getting rid of stalemates completely, as the time a game takes is determined by how the teams play.

4. This one is less needed, but I suggest Emerald points and the Middle point dispense emeralds/nether stars. Instead of having one team take control over a point, they will have to venture out and get the items on their own terms.
    - This encourages teams to stop turtling at their base and rewards players if they are successful.
    - To remedy the new change, certain items will have to be made cheaper and points would be made closer.

Those are all the suggestions I have for now. If you have any critiques or improvements to my suggestions I would be so glad to hear them!

Thank you.:sigils:

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  2. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hello!

I am not much of a Cakewars player so I can't input a great amount into this discussion, however I am greatly looking forward to what people have to say about your suggestion. In order to ensure that this thread gets the attention it deserves I will be moving it to the correct forums section.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me on the forums

Thread Moved - Bedrock Section to Game Alterations

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    TyL03 likes this.