• 201 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5268 Players Online
  • 5067 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake wars tournaments!!

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Michaeldolphin8, Apr 1, 2021.

1. I’m hosting a bunch of cake wars tournaments! Just ask to join! It is tons of fun and we have tons of people competing! (Must have discord)

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    primitlve likes this.
  2. was gonna say i wanted to join till i saw the tags </3

Posted Apr 11, 2021
  3. Java already gets all the fun lol

This should be moved the bedrock

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  4. bedrock gets 100x more updates, since yall get more players at 2 am than we get normally LMFAO

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  5. 100% but when theres like 7 games and i played 17,000, its boring as hell but java has different fun games with tournaments and events

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    primitlve and Mothy like this.
  6. I concur with what gamerscore cat said.

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  7. Ya... If you didn't know the average Cakewars queue time is 1-3 minutes. Many average no lifes can only get maybe 20-40 wins a week because of this. And the games take even longer due to runners, tryhards, and gen stealers.

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  8. You lack the players and we lack the games. I feel like it's just as bad for both platforms. They removed mixed arcade though for us in June and nobody wanted the game removed. The server is very boring now

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    primitlve likes this.
  9. we need a petition, or a riot lmao

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  10. Staff won't do anything. Leaders don't care and they have the final say. I agree though that a petition needs to be made

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  11. rioting sounds better and funner
    [​IMG]

but i guess lets make a petition lol

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  12. On seconds thoughts, perhaps a riot sounds good :)

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  13. not as good as when hackers where running around lobbys placing tnt and mobs lol, i have so many videos and so many i cant show for reasons

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    Mothy likes this.