• 635 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11199 Players Online
  • 10564 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Cake Wars Update (7/4/21)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by gyroninja, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Happy Birthday Mineplex!!!

Posted Jul 22, 2021
  2. Are there new Cake War maps too? I played on a city one and I don't remember playing that before the update.

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  3. yeah there are like 15 new maps

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  4. 15 total or did they add 15 more?

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  5. 15 more im pretty sure

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  6. I suggest that in cake wars the time before you die from the void is longer since some people (and me) find it difficult to Ender Pearl before dying so maybe can you, in the next update add in longer time before instant death in void

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  7. Yes, that would be cool, but ender pearls don't work well on vertical distances so you wouldn't get much of an advantage after you fell. Maybe if you threw one before you fell then it could save you. I did that but died to the void the second it hit, which sucked so I am all for increasing the void depth.

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  8. I understand what you mean on that but if you went to the side and then threw it it could land without going up into the air and back down

Posted Aug 4, 2021
  9. I think cake wars needs better anti-hack/cheat because I have encountered 3 hackers in the last 3 days

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  10. welcome to mineplex get used to it or quit lol

Posted Aug 21, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  11. 6eah, cake wars is very full of hackers, really only behind skywars.
    The games that I prefer playing don't have as many cheaters anyways, so cheaters are still very irritating to me, although bugs and glitches I am pretty fine with.

Posted Aug 21, 2021
  12. i have quit, not played in months. i dont see the fun anymore. They have proven too many times i would have a better time elsewhere. If they dont try to keep players like me and others there, why should we stay?

Posted Aug 21, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and CatFan105 like this.
  13. Honestly, really k y because it's better than the alternatives
    Lifeboat is even buggies and has even less players
    Hive players (in survival games) don't know what "no teaming" means
    Pixel paradise and minevill both have pay-to-play games, and pixel paradise's other 2 games seem like they should be in a rotation
    And galaxite and cubecraft are just... Meh, really

Posted Aug 21, 2021
  14. Well my report recently was accepted

Posted Aug 22, 2021
  15. cubecrafts rpg is actually fun tho, and its one of a kind on bedrock OR java, at least on main servers. Its hypixel skyblock but bedrock, at least they tried to add something new and not copy-paste.

Posted Aug 28, 2021
    Uwotm8 likes this.