• 1414 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9852 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Win Streak Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by ItzSkat3r, Jan 6, 2019.

1. I am currently getting a team together to try and reach a 1,000 win streak on cake wars. This would be a new record as the highest right now is around 295. Just answer the questions below and I will select about 6-8 people to join me on this quest.

Questions:

How many wins do you have?
    How much do you play Cake Wars?
    What kit do you use the most?
    Why do you want to join this team?

Please answer these questions to the best of your abilities.

Posted Jan 6, 2019
  2. Wins: just over 600
    How much do you play CW: at least a couple times every time I come online
    Kit: I main builder when I'm in a party, but I'm a competent frosting or archer
    Why I want to join: All my irl's are busy and my in-game ppl are mostly inactive, it would be nice to not be stuck with randies who don't know how to sprint.

Posted Jan 6, 2019
  3. I would love to join but I just have one concern. A 1000 win streak seems next to impossible for a variety of reasons. One of them being is that a bhopper is most likely going to fly over and eat the cake right away at some point, or you may just face a team that is just flat out really good. I would suggest recruiting a trainee or a moderator first!!

Posted Jan 7, 2019
    pzazz and ItzSkat3r like this.
  4. With all those haxers in every game you will always need a full team of Mineplex Staff for all the hackers but not just that every one of those must have Mastery Competive Combat Skills (they are rare), but that also means those who are, are already among themselfs but I still wish you good luck

Posted Jan 10, 2019
  5. Wins: 102

I play Cake Wars full time on Mineplex.

I use Frosting or Builder, your choice of what I use.

I want to join because I want to help someone out with Cake Wars. I am really good at Cake Wars when I have a good support, as I am the guy who eats cakes and takes out entire teams. I hope you choose me!

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  6. Wins: 4s: 131 Duos: 12
    I basically play every weekday cakewars only.
    I use Frosting main, but Builder when playing aggressively.
    I want to join b/c I want to be part of a competitive team, and I think I would be good at defending (without gen hogging) I can also PVP well, and can help distract/eat cakes. I'm just your average tryhard, that you'll find online from 2:30-4:00 ish est every weekday.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  7. Hey I don’t know if this is still open, but I’m interested in joining.
    How many wins do I have?
    Standard: 169, with a win rate of .556
    Duos: 10 wins, with a win rate of .313
    How much do you play Cakewars?
    Pretty much it’s the only game I play. I’ll join a Skywars lobby from time to time, but often it’s just Cakewars.
    Which kit do you use the most?
    I’m best at frosting, but I’m a competent warrior as well, which is what I mained as before I got all the achievements for frosting.
    Why do I want to join this team?
    I've long been of the opinion that the previous win streak record for Cakewars, and though 1,000 is a large number, I think it's totally doable. Others have mentioned that you should get a staff member on this team in case there's a cheater in the game, but other than that I think that if we're coordinated enough, we could definitely get this.

Posted Feb 3, 2019