• 1392 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9830 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cakewars teammates rant

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Wolfhawk33, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Although I agree with all of the points here, anyone who is arguing them in this thread has already missed the point. Regardless of how well you play or who you're going up against, having bad teammates still makes winning harder. That's the point of the thread and anyone can spew out list of things they can do to stop you from winning and anyone can debate those points... I wouldn't get caught up in arguing something small like that - it takes away from what he's trying to say.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Wolfhawk33 likes this.
  2. That's why you get a group of people you can play with

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  3. 1.building straight to the middle

If you see your teammate doing this, they know how the game works and they're speeding along the process to get team upgrades as soon as possible. The quicker you get upgrades, the better your chances of winning. If you see your teammate rushing mid, you have approximately 60 seconds to get end stone for your cake which is more than enough time. Utilize your teammate because they're doing well and understand the most important part of the game so that you win.

2.deaf teammates

Okay this happens to me occasionally and I'm even at fault for doing this. I get sidetracked and don't pay attention/space off. It's not the end of the world nor does it really make them deaf. They could also potentially have game sounds turned off. Give 'em a bit of a break.

3. neglectful teammates

Being away from your base for too long doesn't necessarily make you a neglectful teammate. They could be trying to get another teams cake or they could just be stuck. Just observe. If you notice a teammate missing, protect your own cake.

To me it seems like you want your whole team to protect the cake so that you can do whatever you wish to do which isn't great sportsmanship. 1 to 2 players should be protecting the cake and rushing other cakes is part of the game and something that needs to be done. If you're whole team just stays at the cake, your chances of winning is much much smaller.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  4. 1. I understand stand that building to the middle and capturing it, will you give you nether stars, but if you build too quickly, with out making sure that your cakes protected, you might end up building a bridge, that the other teams can use, to get to your base, so before you go to the middle, make sure your cake is well protected, and when you're going to the middle, use a bridge that's 3-5 blocks high

2. I don't want my team to constantly stay at our base, where on Earth did you get that idea?
    Not wanting my teammates to make it easier for the other teams to eliminate us, and wanting my teammates to constantly stay at our base, while I attempt to get the other cakes are 2 different things, I obviously want my teammates to go after the other cakes, what I don't want is for them to make it easier for the other teams to eliminate us

By rushing to the middle, you're giving the other team a free bridge to your base

By ignoring your teammates when they need help, you're making it easier for other players to take out your team,

And By being neglectful of you're teams cake, you're making it easier for the other teams to eat it,

P.s being neglectful to your cake, doesn't just mean leaving your entire base, it Just means not paying attention to it, when you're at your base try to keep your eyes on the cake

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2019
  5. Hello,
    I understand that these can be annoying, but you have to accept that it is just a game and this is how people play. If you find it annoying, why not say it to their face? Don’t post if you can’t say it to the player(s) face. Also, you must respect that people are like this, and that is how they play the game. Are you truly going to reprimand people for playing the game their way? It’s like saying, “I hate you because you don’t look like me!” Just keep that in mind for next time.

Of course, I do agree with some points, but I really don’t think you should point this out. Would you make your best friend’s bad habit public? The internet is forever. And please be respectful to others, just politely correct them or don’t correct them at all.

Back to the topic:
    Yes, these are annoying. I myself find them annoying at times, but you get used to it. Turn it into something positive! Maybe you can get the builder kit yourself and protect the base, when others build to the middle.

Posted Sep 17, 2019

6. I have the builder kit, but sometimes the game will start, before I can select it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2019
  7. Archer kit is the best xd

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    Wolfhawk33 likes this.