• 2654 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8391 Players Online
  • 5737 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CALAMITY | BCL

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Dappy, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Calamity BCL

Calamity is a new BCL team looking for more players to add to the roster. We come from different leagues such as CWCL and CCL, now looking to branch off into something different. Some of us have BCL experience, and for others this is their first team. We are hoping to become a stable, active team that ends up being a decent team.

In order to join there are only 3 questions you must fill out, so here they are:

Discord:

Once you fill out the questions you will be invited for a trial. It will be a series of 1v1s in an MPS to see if you meet the skill requirement. Overall we are just in need of players that are decent at PvP and are willing to be fairly active.

Good luck to all the applicants, thanks.

Posted Nov 17, 2018
    FreezaSama and JordansOP like this.
  2. Awesome, I would love to join your team!
    Here are my data for the application

Previous Teams : Blue, Hadal, Ethereal, FreezaForce and some others more. ( unfortunaly I cannot remember 2more team names I was in, Im sorry about that)

Discord : FreezaSama#1213

Posted Nov 19, 2018
  3. Age: 14
    Previous Teams: I haven’t been in a proper team (I’m not a noob though XD) but I am very good at clans!
    Discord:joerock777#7045

Posted Nov 19, 2018