• 787 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3366 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

can get achievements...

Discussion in 'Champions' started by goldmqth_, Jul 8, 2019.

1. I cant get the achievements I need in order to get illusion because the ctf servers are dead and its impossible to get in a game of ctf. how can I get the achievements if I cant play ctf?? please help!

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  2. Well, it cannot be fixed because of player base. So sadly it won’t be coming back for a while... there isn’t nothing mineplex can do about it

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  3. :p how am I supposed to get the achevments

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2019
  4. This has been a big issue recently and I've seen some players having the same problem, but there's not much that can be done about it unfortunately. We can't force players to play specific games and with the game still being live, it's unlikely that the achievements will be modified. I know that's frustrating but my recommendation would be to find some players that are also looking for the achievement or just want to try CTF and are willing to help you in order to get a game started. Make friends with people and you can all help each other or even set up a community event where a bunch of players that miss CTF can play it.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  5. Frankly this sparks a lot of questions about the current state of Champions. For the time being you'll have to find a way to play CTF on your own, but at this point it could be time to run a poll to ditch the two CTF achievements.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  6. Never tried CTF, but some games haven't been doing the best at the time. Best bet is to move to a different game and wait to see what happens.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  7. What I do is I ask 8 friends to log onto CTF and we just play casually and help each other with achievements a bit like an MPs but gaining something

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  8. To be honest they should just remove the two achievements.. at this point it's nothing to work towards because either you're just grinding them with your friends or waiting hours and hours for people to join ctf.

Posted Jul 23, 2019
    Minetoggler likes this.