• 515 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8953 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Can't join EU while I can join US

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dospacite, Sep 6, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I'm from Europe and would like to join eu.mineplex.net, but I can't. When I try to join it gets stuck at "Logging in..." and displays "Disconnected" after a while. But I can join the US server perfectly. Can someone help?

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  2. Hey buddy!

As of recently, the Leadership Team announced that the EU servers will be merging with the US servers. For a detailed explanation of this merge, and for more information about why this is occuring, you should refer to this post. If you have further questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  3. Hey!

As noted above by @AyyNick, the EU servers have been merged with the US servers. There are multiple factors behind the decision, one being player count in the EU. Feel free to go here to read more!

- Tripsy

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  4. Yo!

Both Tripsy and AyyNick have perfectly summed up what’s has happened: We’ve merger our two servers! The link that they both provided you will be a great resource to help you with any questions! Since your concern has been addressed, I’m going to lock this thread, but please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 6, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.